271-280

Chapter 271

  In the eyes of these young people, the Duke of Rose is just an empty title, which is to make ordinary people afraid, but for them, the nobles of the Baiyan Empire, they don't really treat Tao Yaoyao Put it in your eyes.

  Especially Tao Yaoyao was such a petite girl, so the two of them walked downstairs while talking.

  Some people saw the two of them going downstairs and thought they were leaving, especially the prince who stopped them directly, "Zhao Yuche, Ling Hanxu, are you two going back?"

  third prince slightly raised his eyebrows, "Where are the little sisters from, aren't t they all here?"

  "It seems to be for you, the third prince, to plant trees." Zhao Yuche chuckled and went downstairs.

  When the third prince heard this, he went straight to the balcony. Speaking of Tao Yaoyao, he only knew her name and didn't 't know what he looked like.

  The third prince looked at the height of the balcony, then turned over and jumped off the balcony. He didn't want those two guys to get ahead of him.

  Tao Yaoyao noticed that someone was looking at her, but she didn't pay attention to it. At this moment, she had almost remodeled the backyard, and only planted fruit trees and paved a road were left.

  Because the third prince paid extra money , he needed to plant ten fruit trees. I have to say that this student is very generous.

  When Tao Yaoyao was planting here, the third prince had already stood beside Tao Yaoyao, and the housekeeper was standing beside her.

  After planting the fruit trees, Tao Yaoyao began to pave the roads. These roads lead directly to the fruit trees, and she doesn't care about other places.

  The third prince's backyard is not small. Once green plants are planted here, the whole backyard is much cooler.

  At this time, Zhao Yuche and Ling Hanxu had already walked over, they came a bit late, but the third prince didn't know what they did, Tao Yaoyao still saw it, and the two locked the door , Tao Yaoyao saw that they had bad intentions, so she knew that today's matter might not be kind.

  Tao Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, these people had better not use force, otherwise, she would let them know why the flowers are so popular.

  When Tao Yaoyao was on Qianlu, Zhao Yuche had already walked towards her.

  Zhao Yuche smiled, "Don't worry, third prince, I never do shitty things to beauties." He will only enjoy with beauties!

  Tao Yaoyao quickly paved the path , and just as she stopped, Zhao Yuche actually rushed towards her. Wu Hao, who was behind the old man, was furious when he saw this scene. Knowing how this Zhao Yuche was so bold, he dared to jump at people directly, he thought this guy wanted to see the fruit trees nearby!

  "What are you going to do?" Wu Hao roared, but soon, the guards of the third prince stopped him directly. Wu Hao can't do it now, because if he does it, these princes and grandsons will have more reason to arrest him Yao girl.

  "Oh!" Zhao Yuche screamed directly, and when the third prince's butler pulled him up , his face was covered with blood, which frightened both the third prince and Ling Hanxu.

  Wu Hao laughed straight away, as long as Yaoyao girl can't suffer, he will be happy to watch the show!

  Tao Yaoyao had already walked to the entrance of the backyard at this time, she looked at the housekeeper, "Housekeeper, I'm done with my work, please leave!" The