431-450

Chapter 431 Level 2 Plane 2

  The little girl saw that Tao Yaoyao showed no signs of fear, so she said quietly, "Teacher, there are will-o'-the-wisps here at night. I saw them all last night. There are blue ones and yellow ones. If I didn't hide in the mud at night, they probably would have eaten me."

  Tao Yaoyao seemed to understand a little bit that this little girl would suffocate, and this was entirely her own doing, right "That's phosphorus fire, right ?

  " Tao Yaoyao sensed her surroundings, but she didn't find any ghosts at all, so what the little girl said, she thought it should be phosphorus fire.

  "What is phosphorous fire?" The

  corner of Tao Yaoyao's mouth twitched. This is something related to chemistry. Do you want to tell her?

  Forget it, this world is obviously a world of cultivation, not a world of technology. a new discipline.

  Tao Yaoyao patted the little girl's shoulder, "Don't worry, I will be here tonight!"

  Tao Yaoyao is not a person who will treat her badly, and she plans to rest now, so she directly released a small wooden house with two people inside. In the meantime, she set up formations around, "Okay, go in and rest, don't worry, they won't be able to enter the house." The

  little girl rushed in cheerfully when she saw the house, she pointed directly at the living room and said, "Teacher, just let me sleep in the living room."

  "There is a bedroom over there, you sleep in that bedroom, and I sleep in this one." Tao Yaoyao pointed to the other side.

  The little girl's eyes lit up when she heard that, "Teacher, you really let me sleep in the bedroom."   "Thank you teacher!" The little girl rushed into the bedroom happily, and she found that the bed could not only support her weight, how could she roll over? It won't crush the bed, the little girl is so happy.

  "Well, I really let you sleep in the bedroom." In order to prevent the little girl from pressing the bed, she specially made a strong tatami mat, There is also a thick mat on top.

  The teacher is so kind to her, knows her weight, and prepares it specially for her! As night fell gradually,   Tao

  Yaoyao put up defensive formations around the wooden house, but she wasn't sure if she could prevent those phosphorus fires?

Yaoyao used her mental power to build another layer of defense, even after she made a layer of mental defense in her room, she lay down on her bed and began to close her eyes to rest her mind. In this unknown world, no matter what She has to guard against everything.

  Even this little girl, she couldn't believe it 100%.

  Tao Yaoyao originally planned to close her eyes and rest, but what she didn't expect was that she fell asleep unknownly. Logically speaking, this kind of situation should not have happened to her, but the fact is that it happened to her. body .

  Tao Yaoyao woke up in the middle of the night, she swept it with mental strength, the little girl slept really soundly, and she had already turned back to her original body, and she was still snoring.

  Tao Yaoyao looked outside the wooden house . Outside the defensive formation, there were densely packed flames of all kinds, including blue, red, and even green.

  Tao Yaoyao originally thought it was a phosphorous fire, but the phosphorous fire should be blue, and the red and green ones are obviously not phosphorous fires.