281-290

Chapter 281 School has started 7

  Chen Yang took two steps and planned to pick fruits to earn points. Although he already had a lot of points, he was still a little worried. He suddenly felt that he shouldn't remind his star master, he I'm afraid that her curiosity will become heavier, what should I do?

  Chen Yang quietly inquired about the specific time of the flower viewing party by his own means, and then ran directly towards the abandoned city. , he was a little worried about his Star Master's curiosity Heart, especially her own is very strong, she was afraid that she would not take this matter to heart.

  It can be said that Chen Yang's heart was broken. When he went to Wen Zicheng's office, Lilia happened to be there, and she sent the information of everyone in the planting department.

  "A Yang, why are you here?" Wen Zicheng looked at Chen Yang.

  Chen Yang sighed, and then babbled about the flower viewing feast, at this moment Lilia's face became ugly, "Brother Yang, you mean that this flower viewing feast is for trafficking in women Banquet, right?"

  "Then what is it?" Lilia's face became particularly ugly, "Just now a girl from the third class gave me an invitation card, and she also told me that if possible, she can ask the head chief to join me.

  " Looks good , "What's the girl's name?"

  Lilia directly pulled out the girl's information, and the girl's surname is Yun.

  "Yes, you go now, you must tell Yaoyao about this matter, no, I have to ask my mother to tell Yaoyao too, she will not ignore what the elders say." Wen Zicheng immediately walked out of the office, this time This thing needs to be done as soon as possible, the banquet will be two days away, he is really afraid that Tao Yaoyao will be fooled.

  But when he left the office, he looked directly at Lilia, "Lilia, you don't want to go back to Blazing Star before the banquet."

  Lilia nodded quickly, "Well, don't worry, the city lord, I won't It would be so stupid, I will go home now, so I don't want to be with them." She was really afraid that someone would come to lie to her again.

  Lilia's eyes lit up when she heard that, "That's right, after these people are caught, it's just right to throw them in the Imperial College and prevent them from coming to our Green Star."

  "Well, that's it Do it, just be careful, don't let those people kidnap you." Wen Zicheng did not forget to remind Lilia.

  Lilia nodded, "Okay, I will be careful." She is much more familiar with Green Star than those people, and she will not give them a chance.

  Lilia went directly to the orchard, and Chen Yang also told Tao Yaoyao about it, Tao   Yaoyao narrowed her eyes slightly, did she give these people a good face, and made them think about it again? Looking at the people around her. also began to pay attention to Lilia in the following time. She didn't expect that several people actually invited Lilia.

  Lilia also pretended to be innocent and asked one of the girls, "Student Hui Miao, what kind of banquet is this banquet? Do I need to do anything to prepare?"

  "Oh, thank you!"

  "Why are you polite, I still have several invitation cards here, and I can invite some more people." Hui Miao took out a stack of invitation cards.

  Lilia asked again, "Is this flower-viewing party held often?"

  Lilia looked at Hui Miao in shock, "Are you going to participate too?"