21-30

Chapter 21 The live broadcast is on fire 4

  Seeing this scene, Tao Yaoyao couldn't bear to look straight at it. The corners of her mouth twitched. You must know that the origin of the wood system in each of these red crystal nuclei is larger than that of the demon vine. There is a lot of acid in the body.

  Tao Yaoyao didn't say anything directly, but received a pile of crystal nuclei on the ground into the space, and then communicated with Da Suanhe, "Da Suanhe, can your leaves carry me?"

  Da Suanhe The lotus swayed excitedly, which meant clearly that it could carry its master.

  Tao Yaoyao jumped directly onto a big leaf floating on the surface of the water, and then sat down cross-legged.

  The demon vine was a little excited when he saw his master sitting on the leaf of the big sour lotus. He also wanted to jump on it, but when he stretched out a leaf, the red rain fell on his leaf and burned him immediately up The

  demon vine is wronged, the baby is not happy!

  "Xiaoteng, stay at home obediently. I'll go with Da Suanhe to collect all the Suanhe around here." Tao Yaoyao waved her hand as she said, it's already night, and the whole N98 Garbage Star is pitch black She didn't have to worry about others seeing this miraculous scene.

  Tao Yaoyao directly sat cross-legged on the big leaves of the big sour lotus, absorbing the energy in the red rainwater. The inclusiveness of the space is more inclusive than that of the sour lotus, and the acidic substances are absorbed faster. The energy was completely absorbed by the space, and those acid charges were directly turned into ashes and scattered in the water.

  Da Suanhe didn't need to be busy collecting the crystal cores now, he just needed to carry Tao Yaoyao around.

  But at this time , Tao Yaoyao had no idea that Interstellar Commander Di Feiye was heading towards the N98 garbage.

  Speaking of which, Di Feiye had met Tao Yaoyao before, and he had some impressions of this silly girl who grew up in Garbage Star. When he saw Hong Yu, he immediately thought of this little child who was left alone , so he drove the aircraft over directly.

  Tao Yaoyao worked hard to accompany the space to absorb the energy in the red rain. Although the space absorbed most of it, it still left some pure wood origins for Tao Yaoyao. Yao benefited, even Da Suanhe benefited a lot.

  By the time more than half of the acid charge in the water had been absorbed, Tao Yaoyao's wood-type ability had been raised to level six, and the big acid charge beside her had been raised to level seven.

  This made Tao Yaoyao a little depressed, why are the plants around her higher than her level?

  Speaking of which, when Tao Yaoyao and Da Suanhe were practicing, their bodies both glowed red.

  Di Feiye came here with a flying machine. His flying machine can prevent red rain. When he flew near here, he was absorbed by the red light in the distance.

  But I really couldn't see what it was from a distance, so Di Feiye flew closer, and he also turned on the gathering ability of the aircraft, and then saw through the screen that the red light in the distance turned out to be a blood-red plant. Plants, red leaves and red flower buds, and there is a woman on one of the big leaves, but the distance is a bit too far, I can't see what the woman looks like.

  When Di Feiye came over, Tao Yaoyao also noticed Di Feiye, she immediately contacted Yaoteng, and Yaoteng quickly hypnotized Di Feiye, and then gave Di Feiye an order, defenseless The old Di Feiye was directly recruited, and soon he left in the aircraft and flew directly to Lieyanxing.