551-570

Chapter 551 Spiritual Cultivation City 4

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help laughing when she saw the actions of the two of them. At the beginning, their fear of heaven was the same, right?

  How long has passed, and now the people in their family are not afraid of Tiandao, after all, there are already four Tiandao living in his family's commercial street.

  After finishing the teleportation will, Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao left directly. Anyway, when other people teleported over and saw such a strong aura, the would naturally find a place to practice. After that, the husband and wife would also be silent I have practiced well.

  Anyway, their cultivation is still a little too low.

  Di Feiye and Tao Yaoyao went back to their main courtyard to practice, and they also made a formation, except for their own six little guys, no one else could enter their small courtyard.

  It's not that they are guarding against other people, it's mainly for the quietness of their practice. After all, there are too many people in the house. If they know that their small courtyard can come in and out at will, it is estimated that the two of them will not be able to practice well at all. The elders will bother them to death.

  At this time, the situation of the little princess was a little bit bad, and she was yelled stupid by Di Feiye's consciousness.

  When Alan saw her little princess sitting there stupidly, she was also terrified. .

  How to do?How to do?

  Alan doesn't dare to tell his master about the appearance of their little princess now. After all, the master protects the little princess into an eyeball. If she knows that she has become a fool under her care, then she can It's over.

  But how did their princess get hurt?

  Alan couldn't find out at all. After all, there were a lot of people in Lingxiu City. Just at the gate of their small courtyard, dozens of people came and went every day.

  And she has been observing that the neighbor next door never came out, because her little princess really fell in love with that man, so her task is to keep an eye on the next door, if the man next door comes out, she must tell her little princess .

  She kept staring, but no one over there came out, and she didn't inform the little princess, why did the little princess go out?

  Could it be that someone asked his little princess to go out?

  After all, my little princess was injured in the corner of the entrance of my courtyard. If someone really hurt the little princess delicately or specially, this is still very likely to happen.

  Thinking of this, Alan felt that she had to notify her master of this matter as soon as possible After all, if something serious happened after a long time, then she would be more responsible.

  So, Alan immediately contacted her master. Her master is the concubine of the little princess. It is because she is favored by the concubine that she has face in front of the king. Now the little princess is out. Alan is almost sure that his master will go crazy.

  Alan didn't wait long, and Concubine Yan brought a few people to teleport over.

  Concubine Yan didn't bother to talk to Alan at all, so she went directly to see her daughter , she brought the best doctor, the doctor carefully examined the little princess, and then frowned, "The little princess is like this, it must be stimulated by something It's gone."