211-220

Chapter 211 Experiencing the World 30

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye both went for the weakness of the black mist boss, but it was their actions that made the big guy angry.

  It roared directly, and this roar directly blew a strong wind, which directly blew the trees in this area a little bit upside down.

  This guy is too powerful!

  And precisely because of its roar, all the elite black mist monsters behind it rushed towards Tao Yaoyao and the others.

  Knowing that each of these black mist monsters is huge , when they rush over, it can be said to give people a feeling of overwhelming darkness. If they don't know that there are formations in front of them, everyone can't help but run away. Jumped up.

  Then... soon, all these overwhelming elites were trapped in the formation, like headless chickens, bumping into each other, bumping into each other, anyway, they just couldn't get out of the formation.

  But the big boss has been standing on the edge of the formation, and it didn't trap it.

  After all, it is impossible for the big boss to watch its subordinates being devoured by others, so it will definitely do it.

  "Let's go to the front!" Tao Yaoyao looked at Di Feiye. She had a feeling that if the big boss was allowed to enter the formation, the formation might be destroyed.

  In order to avoid the casualties of the students, they are the only ones who can stand up. Although it is a bit difficult for them to fight against the big boss, they are the only ones who can stand up now.

  Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye went up , and Kaixin and the little Taoist also followed behind them. The two of them also understood that if they didn't go up, the students behind would suffer.

  Although the little Taoist is not an interstellar person, he is a kind person who takes the task of eliminating demons and defending Taoism as his own responsibility, so when it is time to charge up, he will not back down.

  The four of them bypassed the formation, and then went towards the big boss, and the big boss has been staring at them closely.

  Seeing Tao Yaoyao and the others exposed, the big boss rushed towards Tao Yaoyao.

  You must know that looking at the size of this big boss, I thought it would move a little slower, but I didn't expect it to move so fast.

  Tao Yaoyao drew the lightning talisman directly in her own hand.

  Fortunately, the clothes on Xingji's side are more defensive, and she just blew out a puff of smoke. Although the physical damage is not great, the damage to the human heart is great, because her face is all black.

  Tao Yaoyao saw that the big boss was being avoided, and directly brought Kaixin over, "Hurry up, keep hacking for me!"

  Kaixin was carried by Tao Yaoyao like this, and then went straight to the big boss Continuously waved lightning strikes

  Especially Tao Yaoyao, because Kaixin has a contract with her, so Kaixin's current thunder can't hurt her at all, she almost buried herself in the arms of the big boss.

  The ability here is too pure, Tao Yaoyao quickly raised to level 15 , and Di Feiye has also raised to level 16 at this moment, the improvement of the two is so fast, of course, this is not the same as The energy purity of the big boss is also related.

  When the big boss reacted a bit , it was already an hour later. At this moment, it was awake, but found that its body had lost half of its body, and most importantly, it was suppressed by Tao Yaoyao and the others. Stop it, now the four of them are devouring Zheng Huan.