151-170

Chapter 151 The Old Guy Who Stands in Power 3

  After Tao Yaoyao and Di Feiye finished shopping, they went straight back to the villa. Tao Yaoyao still reminded Kaixin to pay attention to Mofei, although Mo Fei also has a plant pet, but the person following her has no idea who it is, so be careful!

  Di Feiye didn't go out at noon, he had lunch with Tao Yaoyao in the space, knowing that Tao Yaoyao was going to report at Imperial College tomorrow, so he gave her A lot of advice.

  Tao Yaoyao also listened very seriously, and she also knew one thing, that is, the matter of entering school and training.

  The college's entrance training is held one week after the start of school. As for why it takes one week after the start of school, it is entirely because students need to form a team for training. The purpose of this week is to let everyone get Acquainted with each other and then find a suitable team .

  Of course, if you can't find a team member, you can only do the free matching of the academy, which is much more passive, because it is impossible for everyone to know what kind of teammate they will be matched with.

  When Tao Yaoyao knew this, she couldn't help asking, "Is it okay to be a one-person team?"

  Di Feiye said, "It's also okay to be a one-person team. You have matched with someone else." Di Feiye thought about the secrets of Tao Yaoyao, to be honest, this experience is not suitable for Tao Yaoyao to participate, after all, the little girl was very low-key before, "If you don't want to go, You don't have to participate!"

  "Why don't I participate?" Tao Yaoyao lightly raised her eyebrows, "Can' t the wood-type abilities be exposed? I don't think there is any problem as long as the demon vines are not exposed."

  Di Feiye raised his eyebrows lightly, "You just make the decision, I just think you have too many secrets, and the most important thing is this experience, one team and one live camera, what you will do when the time comes They will all be exposed to others." If the little girl in their family wants to make a high profile, let her go, it's not like he can't protect her, of course, the little girl also has the ability to protect herself.

  Tao Yaoyao raised her chin, "If this is the case, do I have to form a team?

  " I'll take care of it." Di Feiye can say that her boyfriend is overwhelmed at the moment.

  "The entire interstellar space is bare, where can we go to practice?" Tao Yaoyao asked Di Feiye.

  Di Feiye said at this time, "It's not that all places are bare. In fact, there are several secret realms for experience in Interstellar, but the things in those secret realms cannot be taken out. Otherwise, Interstellar would not be lacking. Plants "

  "It can't be taken out, it can't be a projection?" Tao Yaoyao was a little skeptical.

  "It's really hard to say. Anyway, everyone who entered the Imperial College has gone there to practice. Everyone says that the plants there are real, but it's really not clear whether it's true or not." Di Feiye felt that only Noah knew the real situation. Anyway, he also felt that everything there was real. After all, there was really no way to rescue someone who died there.

  "That's really strange!" Tao Yaoyao became a little curious.

  "The alien beasts there are really huge, but the plants inside really can't be brought out even with the space button, but the real space is not clear." To be Honest, now that I think of those Di Feiye still has lingering fears about the powerful alien beast, but the little girl's dual-line abilities are already at level eleven, and there are so many mutated plants around her, even in it, the little girl It must be more than enough.