221-230

Chapter 221 Chaos World 9

  Tao Yaoyao couldn't help but think, isn't this emperor's house waiting for a price increase?

  Wait... She seems to have heard the word commander, right?

  Moreover, everywhere the well-known socialites and talented women in the interstellar show their admiration for Commander Da Kong, Tao Yaoyao only feels sour in her heart.

  It turns out that he has so many admirers!

  Tao Yaoyao saw many photos of Di Feiye. Ever since he first joined the expeditionary force, Tao Yaoyao never thought that Di Feiye would already be on the battlefield at the age of sixteen.

  But Di Feiye turned out to be the commander, I really didn't expect it!

  Tao Yaoyao clicked on Di Feiye's introduction information again. To be honest, Di Feiye's real information is kept secret, and what she can see now is only some information that everyone has calculated.

  1.98 meters!To be honest, this figure is not the tallest in the interstellar, but Tao Yaoyao thinks it suits her just right.

  Peerless look! that guy is just too beautiful.

  Already have an official match? Tao Yaoyao just felt a thump in her heart, official match? Is it the kind she understands?

  Tao Yaoyao soon saw the remarks behind the official match. Di Feiye's official match came out of nowhere, it appeared suddenly during the blind date banquet for him, and the banquet also made the names of Yu Na and Ding Rou Resounded throughout the interstellar.

  Tao Yaoyao frowned. She looked at the comments below. it was a newborn baby. After all, in the eyes of Xingmin, Only newly born babies will have newly entered genes.

  "Newly entered gene?" Tao Yaoyao turned her head and looked at the date, which was the time when she took over the optical brain of the watch...

  Thinking of a certain possibility...

  Tao Yaoyao directly put the promise in the space Ya was brought over. Noah was wandering around in the virgin forest, but suddenly changed places, and he was a little dazed.

  "Little ancestor, what's wrong?"

  Tao Yaoyao pointed directly at the virtual screen in front of her, "Tell me, why is the date of Di Feiye's official consort the same as the date of my rebirth?" She doubted Di Feiye's official status . The match is her, but this matter must be discussed by Noah.

  "Don't call me that, I don't dare to be your little ancestor, tell me, what's going on?" Tao Yaoyao glered at Noah.

  Noah was a little embarrassed, the little ancestor was under the age, if he told her now, he always felt a little inappropriate.

  So he decided, or kept it a secret for the time being, "During that time, there was a perfect genetic baby that was just cloned."

  Noah said, "This cloned baby is already the same as a natural person, and she is also the princess of the Lanxia Empire." Tremble! Roar! Fortunately, a cloned princess was born in the Lanxia Empire that day.

  Tao Yaoyao felt that her chest was constricting, and it seemed that she was hopeless, so she asked, "I don't know who Di Feiye is?"

  Noah replied, "The name of the official mate will not appear when he is a minor. At this time Tao Yaoyao asked, "

  Noah was really a little afraid that Tao Yaoyao would break up with Di Feiye, so he said, "Di Feiye ran to Zerg because he didn't agree with this kind of official appointment."