Chapter 3

Chapter 3

    The car stopped at the school gate. This was Lin Nuan's third year of university life, and it was also the biggest turning point in her previous life. In her previous life, she met Lu Yicheng on the first day of her junior year.

    At that time, she was kidnapped at the school gate. When she was desperate, it was Lu Yicheng who appeared and rescued her. She regarded this encounter as a fateful encounter, but she didn't know that Lu Yicheng planned all of this. He deliberately raped himself, and then pretended to save her, in order to get close to him and use him.

    Lin Nuan swore: In her life, she must avoid this terrible encounter. She doesn't want to be so stupid as in her previous life that she was sold and counted the money!

    She looked at Lin Yang in the driver's seat and said, "Brother, you must pick me up after school today! Do you understand?"

    "Understood." Lin Yang said with a smile.

    But Lin Nuan was still worried, looked at him and said again: "You must come to pick me up, you know?!"

    Lin Yang nodded again: "Got it." Just as

    Lin Nuan was about to get off the car, suddenly Turning around, he said, "Brother, remember to drive to the north gate of the school. I'll wait for you there, you know?"

    "North gate?" Lin Yang frowned slightly. That's why he asked himself to pick her up, but when he heard her say that, he suddenly felt a little strange, looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Why?"

    There was a long way to go from Lin Nuan's classroom to the north gate, obviously Not convenient.

    Lin Nuan didn't answer, but said, "Oh, don't worry about it, you should pick me up at the north gate anyway." After she finished speaking, she looked out of the car window and saw groups of students leaving at this moment. Into the campus. Lin Nuan looked at Lin Yang again: "Brother, I'll go first, remember to pick me up at the north gate."

    Lin Yang wanted to say something, but Lin Nuan had already opened the car door and walked out.

    Lin Nuan did this for a reason. In her previous life, she was kidnapped at the school gate. At that time, she was waiting for the driver on the side of the road, but a black car stopped directly in front of her. Before Lin Nuan could react, she was dragged in by several people.

    She was worried that Lin Yang would encounter traffic jams on the road like the driver who came to pick her up in the previous life, so she decided to ask Lin Yang to pick her up at the north gate.

    Avoid all possible situations, so she should be safe. Lin Nuan thought so. In fact, her best way to avoid it is to ask for leave today and not come to school. But she has already promised her parents, and she will definitely study hard from now on so as not to let them down. If she asked for leave on the first day of school, Father Lin would probably want to beat her to death.

    She had no choice but to bite the bullet and come.

    As she walked towards the classroom, she suddenly felt a chill behind her back, and her whole body shivered. She turned her head and saw only a few leaves falling from the trees in the empty campus corridor, except for the students passing by one after another.

    Lin Nuannuan felt that her nerves must be too tense, that's why she had this illusion of 'someone always wants to harm me'. She exhaled and continued walking forward.     After walking a few steps, a person came out of the laboratory building behind her. The person was wearing a white shirt and black suit pants, and his eyes were gloomy and cold     . Lin Nuan didn't notice it.     Class time is always boring, especially Lin Nuan, a scumbag who can't understand what the teacher is saying in class. After finally finishing school, Lin Nuan quickly ran towards the north gate.     She had to go home quickly to save her own life.     Thinking in this way, Lin Nuan almost ran to the north gate at lightning speed all the way. On the way, the physical education teacher greeted her, but she didn't hear it.     PE teacher: It's a pity that this kid doesn't participate in the 100-meter sprint competition.     Lin Nuan ran to the north gate, but did not see Lin Yang. She was startled, and immediately called Lin Yang on her mobile phone.     Sure enough, after the call was connected, Lin Yang said on the phone: "Nuan Nuan, please wait for a while, there is a traffic jam on my side."