Chapter 10

Chapter 10

    For a while after that, Lin Nuan really avoided Pei Xu and the others as much as she wanted. The wound on her knee also scabbed over a few days later.

    This day, she went to the coffee shop to drink coffee as usual, and just opened the glass door when she saw Pei Shan walking by in a waiter's clothes.

    Lin Nuan: "..."

    Thirty-six strategies, the best strategy is to walk. Taking advantage of Pei Shan not seeing her, Lin Nuan immediately prepared to run away.

    But as soon as she turned around, she heard a voice—

    "Ah! What's the matter with you? Why did you spill all the coffee on me?"

    Lin Nuan turned around and saw Pei Shan standing in a In front of the window seat. There was a person standing in front of her, wearing a red dress with hips and a high ponytail, with a sharp and mean voice.

    Pei Shan lowered her head and kept apologizing: "I'm sorry, I'll wipe it off for you right away."

    Lin Nuan finally saw the man's face clearly. It turned out that the man was none other than the daughter of the Kangda Group. Xu Ying. Speaking of Xu Kangbo, the general manager of Kangda Group, it has a lot to do with Lin Nuan's family. It was Xu Kangbo who instigated Lin Nuan's father to add polyethylene glycol to the newly developed products of Lu's company. At that time, he was still an assistant beside Lin Nuan's father. Relying on this incident, he has been promoted all the way, and even once took the position of deputy general manager of Lin Group. Later, Lin Nuan's father discovered that his ambition was getting bigger and bigger, and finally found an opportunity to kick him out of the company ten years ago.

    Unexpectedly, this Xu Kangbo is also very powerful. After leaving the Lin family, he established an electronic product company. Over the years, the business has been doing well.

    Of course, this is not what he deserves to be talked about the most. What is worth talking about about him is the matter of his previous life and Pei Xu. In his previous life, after Xu Kangbo recruited Pei Xu into his company, he suppressed and humiliated him in every possible way because he was afraid of his ability. In the end, he was trapped in a cocoon, not to mention the company was annexed by Pei Xu, and he was also sent to prison by Pei Xu.

    Lin Nuan looked ahead, only to see Xu Ying say at this moment: "It's you." She seemed to know Pei Shan, and was a little surprised when she saw her.

    Pei Shan's expression was a little embarrassed, but more of a bewilderment.

    Xu Ying laughed at this moment: "I didn't expect to see you for so many years, and you actually sat here as a waiter."

    Pei Shan didn't speak, but Lin Nuan remembered at this moment: Xu Ying and Pei Shan are similar Age, it seems that they should know each other.

    Xu Ying asked again at this time: "Tell me, how should I be compensated?" She pointed to the skirt and bag on her body and asked.

    "I, I'll help you take it back and wash it." Pei Shan whispered. In fact, this incident was not her fault. When she came with the coffee just now, it was Xu Ying who suddenly stood up and bumped into her, so the coffee spilled all over her. But at this moment, Pei Shan could only apologize softly.

    "Take it back and wash it?" Xu Ying sneered and said, "Do you know how expensive the clothes and bag on my body are? You thought it was the junk you were wearing, so you can just take it back and wash it?"     Lin Nuan frowned slightly, what Xu Ying said just now was too harsh. She couldn't help but think: Xu Kangbo oppressed Pei Xu in his previous life, and now Xu Ying humiliated Pei Shan in every possible way. This father and daughter are simply rushing to give away their heads!     Pei Shan bit her lips, she didn't refute Xu Ying's humiliation, she just said: "Then how much do you say, I will compensate you."     Xu Ying smiled: "Compensate me? Are you sure? "     Pei Shan didn't speak, and Xu Ying said at this time: "I'm afraid that your salary of working here for a year is not enough to compensate me for a bag." What     Xu Ying said is true, the bag on her body is indeed not Pei Shan can afford it as a waiter for a year. But her purpose is obviously not in this.     Pei Shan took a deep breath at this moment, she took the tissue beside her at the same time, looked at Xu Ying and said, "Let me wipe off the coffee stains on your body first." .