Chapter 41

Chapter 41

    Lin Nuan slept for a whole day, and when she woke up, it was already twilight.

    The phone rang at this moment, and Lin Nuan saw Pei Xu's name jumping on the display screen.

    Lin Nuan hesitated for a while, but finally answered the phone. Soon, Pei Xu's voice came from the other end of the phone -

    "Are you awake?"

    "Yeah." Lin Nuan replied.

    "Are you feeling better?" Pei Xu asked.

    Lin Nuan didn't answer, Pei Xu asked again: "Can I come out and meet?" Afraid that she wouldn't agree, Pei Xu added: "I'll wait for you outside your house."

    Lin Nuan glanced out the window, only Seeing that the sky is getting dark, the twilight is sinking. She hesitated for a while, and then said: "Wait for me for a while, I'll come down now." She then hung up the phone, got out of bed, and changed her clothes.     When Lin Nuan walked out, Pei Xu was standing on the side of the road waiting for her. He was wearing a black woolen coat, with a tall and straight figure, like a lighthouse in the cold night, people couldn't take their eyes off with just one glance.     Lin Nuan walked over, looked at him and asked, "What's the matter with you looking for me?"     Pei Xu didn't speak, just looked at her. A gust of wind happened to blow by, blowing all of Lin Nuan's hair up.     Pei Xu gently brushed the hair from her face back with her hands. Then he asked, "Are you feeling better?"     Lin Nuan didn't answer, but just looked at Pei Xu, her heartbeat accelerated a lot at this moment.     After a while, she realized that she handed the scarf in her hand to Pei Xu: "This is for you." She looked at Pei Xu and said.     Pei Xu didn't take it in a hurry, but took a look at Lin Nuan: She was wearing a British-style woolen suit today. The upper body is a dark blue short coat, with a woolen skirt of the same color underneath. Although it looks good, it always looks a little thin.     Pei Xu took the scarf from her hand, and wrapped it around her. His movements are very light, and his face is full of tenderness.

    Lin Nuan was in a daze, and she suddenly remembered that this morning, Pei Xu also wrapped her scarf like this.

    She wanted to reject Pei Xu's gentleness, and wanted to stay away from him, but Pei Xu was always approaching her step by step.

    The moment she was in a trance, Pei Xu had already tied the scarf for her, then looked at her and asked, "What are you thinking?"

    Lin Nuan came back to his senses and shook his head. She lowered her head again and looked at the scarf around her neck: "Actually..." She was about to reject Pei Xu's offer, but at this moment Pei Xu asked, "Have you eaten yet?"

    Lin Nuan shook her head.

    Pei Xu took her hand at this moment: "Follow me somewhere."

    "Where are you going?" Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    Pei Xu turned around and pretended to smile mysteriously: "You'll know when you come with me." After he finished speaking, he took Lin Nuan's hand and walked forward.

    Maybe it was because his smile just now was too bright, or maybe it was his company last night that made Lin Nuan a little dependent. Anyway, at that moment, Lin Nuan did not reject Pei Xu, but walked forward with him.

    Soon they arrived at the place Pei Xu mentioned, which was a noodle restaurant located on Huayuan Road.

    The mottled walls reveal the traces of time, and on the repainted plaque, there are four characters of Suji Noodle House.