Chapter 59

Chapter 59

    Early the next morning, when Lin Nuan walked downstairs, Lin Yang was sitting at the dining table looking at his phone.

    Lin Nuan didn't notice his frowning, and called directly, "Brother, good morning."

    Lin Yang didn't respond, his eyes were still on the phone.

    Lin Nuan sat down at this moment, she had just taken a sip of milk when Lin Yang looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, where did you go yesterday?"

    "Yesterday?" He suddenly asked, Lin Nuan She was stunned for a moment, and then said: "I didn't go anywhere." She didn't intend to tell Lin Yang that she wanted to find Ye Xin by herself.

    Lin Yang frowned at this moment and said, "Do you still want to hide it from me?" He said while handing the phone to Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan picked up her phone, and saw a message related to her occupying the number one spot on Weibo's hot search list.

    The accompanying text is still: Lin's daughter's love affair is exposed.

    Lin Nuan clicked in, and saw that the pictures and videos inside were all of her and Lu Yicheng on the basketball court yesterday morning.

    This was nothing, but the problem was that when Lin Nuan and Lu Yicheng were about to leave yesterday, a basketball flew towards Lin Nuan. In order to protect her, Lu Yicheng hugged her in his arms.

    His action was originally to protect Lin Nuan from being hit by the basketball, but because of the shooting angle, it seemed that the two of them were embracing each other.

    And the video that could explain all of this was deliberately cut out of the basketball flying over, so it seemed that the two really looked like a couple in love.

    In fact, with Lin Nuan's identity, it is far from possible to cause such a big wave on Weibo. Although Lin's group has a certain status in the industry, Lin Nuan is not that kind of traffic star after all, and there won't be so many people following her. So the number one position in the hot search was obviously done on purpose.

    Moreover, the person who released these photos and videos deliberately wrote about the grievances between the Lin family and the Lu family. For a while, Weibo was full of excitement. There are even people who eat melons. Relying on these photos and videos, they have made up a love story comparable to Romeo and Juliet.

    Lin Nuan:? ? ?

    Looking at these photos and videos, she frowned: "This..." Before

    she could express her doubts, Lin Yang looked at her and said, "These photos and videos were uploaded on purpose, and this Man, I deliberately chose the time in the early hours of the morning, obviously it was aimed at you."

    As soon as he finished speaking, Lin Nuan put down his phone and said, "I'll find someone to investigate now, who did all this." Although she said that, she thought of someone in her heart. Those who can know about her and Lu Yicheng must know their family very well. The first thing she thought of was congratulations, but besides him, she thought of another person in her heart.

    This person made her dare not think about it anymore.

    Lin Yang said at this moment: "You don't need to worry about this, I have sent someone to investigate. What you have to do now is how to explain this to Pei Xu."

    Lin Nuan's expression changed drastically after hearing his words . Yes, how should she explain this to the partner? Pei Xu knew how unreasonable she was for Lu Yicheng in her previous life. What would he think if he saw these photos and news?