Chapter 21

Chapter 21

    Lin Nuan was sitting on the bed, and her mother was sitting on the side peeling apples for her. Lin Nuan listened to her muttering, "Tell me, why have you been hurt all this time?" The phone rang at this moment, and Lin Nuan's ears finally became quiet.

    Lin's mother glanced at her mobile phone, and then handed the peeled apple to Lin Nuan's hand: "You wait for me here for a while, I'll answer the phone." After Lin's mother finished speaking, she walked out of the ward.

    Lin Nuan then gnawed on the apple, and the nurse opened the door and walked in. While taking Lin Nuan's temperature, she said, "Did you and your boyfriend quarrel?"

    Lin Nuan was eating an apple, and immediately raised her head when she heard the nurse's words.

    The nurse who had already taken Lin Nuan's temperature smiled, "It's the one you sent to the hospital that day."

    Lin Nuan finally realized that the person she was talking about was Pei Xu. She suddenly remembered that that night Pei Xu fell into a coma due to a wound infection, and the nurse in front of him was the one who gave him the infusion. Lin Nuan knew that she must have misunderstood, and just about to explain, she heard her say: "I see that he has been visiting you in the hospital for the past few days, but he just stands outside the ward and doesn't come in, so I wonder if you two had a fight? "

    Lin Nuan was stunned when she heard her say that, she raised her head to look at the nurse and asked, "You mean, does he come to the hospital every day these days?"

    "Yes." The nurse nodded, "Just I came here today, but I left after standing there for a while."

    Lin Nuan fell silent, she couldn't believe what the nurse said, how could Pei Xu come to see her? He has memories of his previous life, and he hates her to the bone, so how could he come to see her?

    She denied this fact from the bottom of her heart, but she had to believe what the nurse said.

    Conflicting, Lin's mother pushed open the door of the ward at this moment, she walked in with a smile and said, "Nuan Nuan, are you going to see who is coming to see you?"

    Lin Nuan looked up and saw her aunt He and his cousin walked in at this moment.

    As soon as Lin Nuan saw them, the memories of her previous life flooded back. She would never forget how her uncle's family, who had always been polite and friendly to them, changed their faces overnight after their family went bankrupt in the previous life.

    Lin Nuan's uncle, also her mother's younger brother, has been working in the Lin family for more than 20 years. The qualifications are mediocre, but they still hold important positions. This depends on, of course, the relationship with Lin's mother.

    Before Lin Nuan went bankrupt, she always thought that her uncle and his family were good. Every time she has something to do, her uncle will definitely help her, and her aunt will also support her. And her cousin Fang Tianlai has also been by her side since she was a child. Whatever Lin Nuan said, she would do.     Although Lin's father had always criticized his uncle's ability to do things, Lin Nuan felt that the relationship between their family and his uncle's family was broken. Even if my uncle's professional ability is a bit weak, it is still necessary to help him. So whenever Lin's father wanted to fire Lin Nuan's uncle, Lin Nuan always stood by Lin's mother.     But it wasn't until their family went bankrupt that she realized how shameless her uncle's family was. After her father ended his life by jumping from a rooftop, her uncle's family didn't even attend the funeral. During the six months since her mother died of depression, her uncle's family never even looked at her. In order to clear up their relationship with Lin, they didn't even answer a single call from their mother.     They were afraid that if something happened to Mrs. Lin, they would implicate themselves, and they were eager to get rid of the relationship. Lin Nuan still remembered it vividly, so when she saw them now, she only felt a churn in her stomach, extremely sick.     Lin's mother didn't know anything about this, so she walked over and said with a smile, "Look, Nuan Nuan, your aunt and Tian Lai have come to see you."     Lin Nuan glanced at them, and then withdrew her gaze.     Her cousin Fang Tianlai stepped forward at this moment and said, "Cousin, why are you hurt?"     Lin Nuan raised her head to look at her, only to see that her delicate face was flushed, and her eyes were full of tears. With tears in his eyes, he looked really concerned and anxious.