Chapter 56

Chapter 56

    The reception of Ye Xin's family is scheduled to be held at 7:00 pm on weekends, and the location is the largest hotel in the city center.

    Because it was the company's annual reception, the Ye family invited many people. Besides Lin Nuan's family, He Yan's family also came.

    Lin Nuan had apologized to He Yan before, but that night, what He Yan said wiped out all the apology in her heart. Seeing He Yan again, Lin Nuan kept a distance from him as much as possible, and she didn't even look at him.

    However, He Yan's eyes were always fixed on her. When he saw Pei Xu standing beside Lin Nuan, his eyes suddenly darkened.

    At this moment, Lin Nuan pulled Pei Xu aside, she tried her best to make her expression look normal, so as not to let Pei Xu see that she was strange.

    But Pei Xu could tell, he looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Nuan Nuan, are you busy with me?"

    "No." Lin Nuan dug a small piece of cake with a spoon and replied. She didn't mean to hide anything from Pei Xu, she just didn't want Pei Xu to worry.

    Pei Xu's eyes tightened slightly at this moment, he looked at Lin Nuan and called out: "Nuan Nuan."

    Lin Nuan knew that he couldn't hide it, so he had no choice but to truthfully say: "A few nights ago, He Yan came to me, he He said something to me, and I didn't like to hear it, so I quarreled with him, and then it became a little unpleasant."

    Although she didn't tell Pei Xu what was said in the congratulatory message, Pei Xu still guessed it. He looked at Lin Nuan and said, "The next time something like this happens, remember to tell me right away."

    Lin Nuan smiled, "What do you plan to do after I tell you? Will you fight him?" Lin Nuan looked at him ask.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, just wiped the cream off her mouth with his hand, and then said, "Of course I have my own way."

    Hearing what he said, Lin Nuan felt very relieved. She looked at Pei Xu and smiled, this scene happened to fall into He Yan's eyes.

    From the very beginning, He Yan's gaze has been on Lin Nuan and Pei Xu. He hated such a happy two people, hated Pei Xu beside Lin Nuan, and even more hated the smile on Lin Nuan's face.

    Ye Xin walked over at this time, she looked at He Yan and said, "If you find it dazzling, don't read it."

    He Yan didn't speak, and he didn't even turn around to look at Ye Xin.

    Ye Xin bit her lips tightly, she actually didn't like this feeling of being ignored. But years of habit have made her humble in her unobtainable relationship.

    She looked at He Yan, and called again: "He Yan."

    He Yan turned around, and his eyes swept over Ye Xin: "Don't forget, what did you promise me?"

    Ye Xin Her eyes dimmed, but she still replied: "Don't worry, since I promised to help you, I will definitely help you break them up."

    As soon as her words fell, He Yan had already moved forward.

    Lin Nuan and Pei Xu stood in the venue for a while, and Ye Yongan's secretary came to Pei Xu and said: Mr. Ye has something to ask for you. "

    Because Pei Xu and Ye Jia had just discussed a cooperation during this period, Lin Nuan didn't dare to neglect. She looked at Pei Xu and said, "Hurry up, I'll go find my brother and the others first. "