Chapter 54

Chapter 54

    Lin Nuan and Ye Xin sat in the coffee shop together, Ye Xin looked at her and asked, "Nuan Nuan, why did you choose to be with Pei Xu?"

    "Huh?" Lin Nuan frowned, she was a little uncomfortable for a while. Understand what Ye Xin said.

    Ye Xin continued to say at this moment: "I heard that Pei Xu's family situation is not very good, and his father is still in jail." When Ye Xin said this, she glanced at Lin Nuan cautiously.

    Lin Nuan was originally looking at the menu in her hand, when she heard Ye Xin say this, she immediately raised her head to look at her. "Who do you listen to tell you these things?" Lin Nuan asked.

    "Who else could it be." Ye Xin stirred the coffee in front of her with a spoon, "Of course it's my parents. As soon as I came back, they told me about you."

    Lin Nuan closed the door after listening to her. The menu said: "The matter of Pei Xu's father has nothing to do with him."

    As soon as Lin Nuan fell down, Ye Xin took a sip of coffee, and then she asked: "Then your parents, do you know about these things?"

    "Yes. Lin Nuan responded.

    "Then, do they agree to you being together?" Ye Xin asked again, "Your brother also agrees?"

    After Ye Xin's words fell, Lin Nuan was silent for a while, and then said: "They respect my choice."

    "Really? "Ye Xin was a little surprised. Lin Nuan looked up at her and asked, "Why are you asking these questions?"

    "What else can I do? Of course I care about you." Ye Xin put down the coffee cup in his hand and said .

    "To be honest, I don't think that Pei Xu is suitable for you."

    Lin Nuan just wanted to say whether she is suitable or not, only she knows, but Ye Xin said at this moment: "Let's not talk about his family conditions, let's talk about his Personality, eccentric, looks very gloomy, doesn't suit you at all."

    Lin Nuan frowned: "You, you don't know Pei Xu's personality, how do you know that he doesn't suit me?"

    "Yes, yes, I don't understand, but you should understand." Ye Xin looked at her, "Do you think you and Pei Xu have a suitable personality?"

    "I..." Lin Nuan couldn't answer, she actually She didn't think about this kind of problem, she just simply liked Pei Xu and wanted to be with him. As for other things, she never thought about it.

    "Look, you can't even answer it yourself." Ye Xin took a sip of coffee at this moment, then she looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Nuan Nuan, don't blame me for talking too much, I just care about you. I don't want you I will regret it in the future, so I only persuade you."

    "I think your parents and your brother should have the same concerns as me."

    "What concerns?" Lin Nuan looked at her and asked.

    "It's this Pei Xu, is he sincere to you?" Ye Xin said.

    As soon as her words fell, Lin Nuan looked at her and said excitedly: "Of course he is sincere to me. Do you know that he almost lost his life to save me some time ago?"

    Seeing her so excited, Ye Xin , hurriedly said: "Okay, okay, even if he is sincere to you, are you really suitable?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, and she raised her head to look at Ye Xin after a long time and asked: "The two of us look really good. Is it so inappropriate?"