Chapter 44

Chapter 44

    When Lin Nuan returned home, it was already dark. Mother Lin sat alone in the living room, her face full of sorrow.

    Lin Nuan walked over, looked at her and asked, "Mom, where are Dad and brother?

    " I haven’t eaten anything since I came back alone.”

    Lin Nuan’s eyes darkened, and she looked at Mama Lin, “I’ll go up and have a look.”

    When Lin Nuan was walking around the study on the second floor, Lin Yang happened to come out of it.

    "Nuannuan." Lin Yang called out.

    "Brother." Lin Nuan looked at him, "Is Dad still inside?"

    "Yeah." Lin Yang nodded, but his brows were furrowed.

    Lin Nuan knew that he was worried about the company's affairs, so she looked at him and said, "Don't worry, the company's affairs will definitely be resolved."

    Lin Yang smiled, and scratched her nose with his hand: "When will , is it your turn to comfort me?"

    Lin Nuan smiled, then looked at him and said, "Go down and eat something first, Mom is down there alone, so she is very worried about you." She said again: " I'll go in and see Dad."

    "Yeah." Lin Yang responded, and then he went downstairs.

    Lin Nuan also pushed open the door of the study at this time, and when she walked in, Father Lin was sitting at the desk smoking a cigarette. His brows were furrowed, his face buried in the shadows.

    Lin Nuan rarely saw him like this, so she felt a little distressed. She walked over and called, "Dad."

    Papa Lin raised his head and glanced at her, "Nuan Nuan, why are you here?" He stubbed out the cigarette in his hand while talking.

    Lin Nuan watched his movement, her eyes were reddened. She walked to Papa Lin's side and put down the porridge in her hand. "I heard from my mother that you haven't eaten since you came back today."

    Papa Lin was about to say that he had no appetite, but Lin Nuan said first, "I know you are worried about the company, but you should pay more attention to your own body."

    Papa Lin smiled, then took a spoon to drink I took two mouthfuls of porridge.

    The hair on his temples was already a little gray, which Lin Nuan had never noticed in his previous life. She used to only know how to ask, and felt that parents should pay for their children, but never thought about how hard they were.

    She looked at Papa Lin, choked up and said, "Dad, don't worry, we will definitely find a way to solve the company's affairs. My brother and I will also find a way to help you."

    After listening to her words, Papa Lin raised his head Come to see her and said with satisfaction: "My Nuan Nuan has grown up, and I know how to comfort Dad."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, just looked at Dad Lin, she has indeed grown up. But her growth was bought with the lives of Father Lin and Mother Lin, and the future of her brother. If, if she hadn't been reborn, then the mistakes she made in her previous life could never be made up for.

    She is very grateful to God for giving her such an opportunity to make up for all this. She swears: In this life, she must protect her family well. She absolutely does not allow anyone or anything to hurt them! '

    Early the next morning, Lin Nuan followed Pei Xu to the Human Resources Bureau. Although it was twenty years ago that the Lu Corporation went bankrupt, the local Human Resources Bureau still kept some of the information.