Chapter 47

Chapter 47

    Xu Kangbo's assistant Tan Yuan got out of the car at this moment     . He looked at Lin Nuan and Pei Xu and said, "Miss Lin, Mr. Pei, please come with us." Putting Lin Nuan behind him, he looked at Tan Yuan and asked, "I don't know if Assistant Tan is looking for us. What's the matter?"

    Tan Yuan took off his glasses on the bridge of his nose, smiled and said, "What's the matter, You'll know when you come with me."

    "What if we don't agree?" Lin Nuan asked, and she saw Tan Yuan's malicious intentions from his smile.

    "Miss Lin, do you think I'm discussing with you?" Tan Yuan said, pointing to the people behind Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan's gaze tightened, she looked at Tan Yuan and asked, "You want to kidnap us?"

    Tan Yuan didn't speak, just looked at them. The look on his face said it all.

    Pei Xu said at this moment: "She stays, I'll go with you."

    Lin Nuan froze for a moment, then she raised her head to look at Pei Xu. She doesn't need him to defend herself like this, she just said: From now on, her affairs have nothing to do with him.

    However, Pei Xu's expression was very firm. He was unwilling and would never allow Lin Nuan to get involved in such danger again.

    But Tan Yuan said at this moment: "This is not allowed. Our chairman said that he wants to see you two." As soon as he finished speaking, the people behind Lin Nuan and Pei Xu moved closer.

    Lin Nuan and Pei Xu glanced at each other, they knew that today's trip would not be able to escape.

    At this moment, Tan Yuan urged again: "Get in the car."

    Lin Nuan and Pei Xu glanced at him at the same time, and then got into the car.

    After that, they were taken by Tan Yuan to an abandoned building, where they met Xu Kangbo.

    Xu Kangbo was wearing a suit, sitting there drinking red wine.

    Lin Nuan looked at him and asked, "I don't know why Uncle Xu brought us to this kind of place. What's the matter?" Although she still called Xu Kangbo uncle, her eyes were sharp.

    Xu Kangbo put down his red wine glass, stood up and looked at her, and said, "As expected of Lin Zhiming's daughter, at this time, you can still call me uncle."

    Hearing his father mentioned, Lin Nuan felt a surge in her heart. hate. She looked at Xu Kangbo: "Are you worthy of mentioning my father's name?"

    "Twenty years ago, you framed him and made him speechless. Twenty years later, you used Lu Yicheng to take revenge on him. Xu Kangbo You are so despicable!"

    After hearing her words, Xu Kangbo smiled instead of anger: "I'm despicable? What if I'm despicable? If it wasn't for me, you Lin family would be where you are today? But your father is so good that he directly took me Kicked out of the company." When Xu Kangbo mentioned this matter, there was still a hint of hatred in his eyes.

    Lin Nuan looked at him and asked, "What do you want?"

    Xu Kangbo didn't answer, but walked directly to Pei Xu's side. He looked at Pei Xu and asked, "When did you know these things?"

    He was naturally referring to the fact that he deceived Lu Yicheng and used Lu Yicheng.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, Xu Kangbo went on to say: "I didn't expect you to find so many things in the few months by my side, and you also found Yu Yongkang. I really underestimated you."