Chapter 23

Chapter 23

    Lin Nuan walked alone in the open space of the hospital. It was the scorching sun, and the sun was very warm. Although the autumn wind was blowing, Lin Nuan didn't feel cold. She was wearing a hospital gown and an off-white knitted coat, her hair was tied back casually.

    The sun covered the lawn, and the fallen leaves on the roadside had all been swept away. Lin Nuan's mind was still thinking about Chu Yufei's words—

    "I was eliminated."

    "Because something happened, I was eliminated in the preliminary round."

    Just two simple words, but let Lin Nuan couldn't calm down no matter what.

    Maybe it was because she wanted to escape from her previous life so much, that's why when she heard Chu Yufei say that she was eliminated, she was so terrified and afraid.

    If she still couldn't escape the fate of her previous life in this life, then why was she reborn? And why, go back to five years ago?

    Isn't this the grace of God, let her start again? But why was Chu Yufei eliminated?

    She was able to advance to the next level in her previous life, but because of Lin Nuan's jealousy, she was eliminated. But in this life, Lin Nuan did nothing, but Chu Yufei was still eliminated.

    Is this just a coincidence? Or did the trajectory of fate overlap with the previous life again?

    Lin Nuan couldn't find the answer, and felt even more upset.

    She walked forward aimlessly, not even noticing the few people walking in front of her. By the time she realized it, one of them had hit her.

    Lin Nuan was a young man who bumped into him. He was just talking to his friends and didn't notice that someone was walking towards him in front of him.

    By the time he realized it, half of his body had already slammed into Lin Nuan's body forcefully.

    Although Lin Nuan has a good figure, her body type is relatively petite. She was hit by the young man in front of her like this, and she immediately lost her center of gravity.

    Just when she was about to fall, someone suddenly appeared behind her and supported her.

    Lin Nuan turned her head and saw Pei Xu standing behind her. His pair of deep and dark eyes were staring at her, Lin Nuan suddenly felt her heart beat faster.

    The person who bumped into Lin Nuan just now said, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry."

    Lin Nuan didn't respond, her eyes met Pei Xu's, and she seemed to have lost her soul.

    Seeing Lin Nuan like this, the person was a little anxious, looked at her and asked, "Are you okay?"

    Lin Nuan finally came to her senses, she looked at the person and shook her head, "I'm fine."

    Then the person put it down. Feeling relieved, he looked at Lin Nuan and smiled, "That's good." After he finished speaking, he continued to walk forward with his friends beside him.

    At this moment, Lin Nuan's gaze returned to Pei Xu's body. Pei Xu's hand was still supporting her. After realizing this, Lin Nuan quickly took a step back.

    "You, why are you here?" She looked at Pei Xu and asked nervously, but at that moment, her mind recalled what the nurse said.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, but just took out a bank card from his pocket: "This is the medical expenses you paid for me last time, and the ones you paid for my grandma before. It's all in there. The password is the same as the previous one." The same as last time."