Chapter 50

Chapter 50

    Lin Nuan's eyes were moist on the spot, she looked at Pei Xu and asked, "You, are you awake?" She couldn't believe it, but she was even more afraid that this was a dream.

    At this moment, Pei Xu looked at her and replied, "En."

    Lin Nuan still couldn't believe it, she pinched her cheek with her hand, and it hurt a little. But she didn't care at all, and turned her gaze to Pei Xu again: "You, you're really awake."

    Pei Xu smiled, his smile, like the bright stars in the night sky, engulfed everyone around Lin Nuan. All the darkness dissipated.

    Lin Nuan's tears overflowed her eyes at this moment. She couldn't control her emotions anymore, and threw herself into Pei Xu's arms. "You've finally woken up, you've finally woken up. Do you know how much I've been worried about you for a while?" She leaned into Pei Xu's arms and told all of her fears and worries during this time.

    Pei Xu also hugged her tightly with both hands: "I'm sorry, I made you worry."

    Lin Nuan shook her head, she didn't want Pei Xu's apology, she only wanted him to be well, as long as he stood in front of her properly. Can. She raised her head and looked at Pei Xu: "Why are you so stupid, why are you standing there and not fighting back?"

    Pei Xu gently wiped the tears on her cheeks with her hand: "You are in their hands, how can I not fight back?" Dare to do it." He looked at Lin Nuan and said.

    Lin Nuan's eyes were red again, but she held back and didn't let them fall.

    She glanced at Pei Xu again, and said, "I, I'll call the doctor for you." Although Pei Xu had already woken up, his face was still pale, and Lin Nuan was still a little worried.

    However, Pei Xu grabbed her at this moment, before Lin Nuan could react, Pei Xu pulled her back into his arms. "Let me hold you for a while, just for a while." He wanted to feel her in his arms again, even if it was only for a few seconds.

    Lin Nuan didn't struggle, nor refused, but let Pei Xu hug her. The sky outside the window has turned pale, the night has passed, and the dawn has arrived, and the past between Lin Nuan and Pei Xu will eventually fade away bit by bit with the wind of dawn.

    After receiving Lin Nuan's call, Pei Shan rushed to the hospital. When she opened the door of the ward, Pei Xu was sitting on the bed. Pei Shan's eyes turned red all of a sudden, she walked over and looked at Pei Xu and said, "Brother, you finally woke up, do you know how much I worry about you these days?"

    Pei Shan grew up by Pei Xu's side. In her life, Pei Xu played the role of a brother and even a father. So these days, Pei Shan's worry was no less than Lin Nuan's, and even far more than her.

    Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and said, "I'm sorry, it's my brother who made you worry."

    Pei Shan shook her head, she looked at Pei Xu and said, "Don't let anything happen to you in the future, if anything happens to you , what should grandma and I do?"

    "Okay." Pei Xu patted her head and promised.

    Lin Nuan walked over at this time, she first handed Pei Shan a tissue, and then handed the medicine prescribed by the doctor to Pei Xu.

    Pei Shan took it, wiped the tears from her cheeks, then raised her head to look at Pei Xu and said, "Brother, you must cherish Sister Lin Nuan from now on. You've been in a coma for the past few days, and it's all Sister Lin Nuan." Taking care of you in the hospital, you don't even know how much she worries about you, you must treat her well in the future." No matter how stupid Pei Shan was, she could see Lin Nuan's affection for Pei Xu. She has been taking care of Pei Xu in the hospital for the past few days, no matter who persuades her, she refuses to leave. And her elder brother probably already took Lin Nuan into his heart. Otherwise, how could he suffer such a serious injury just to save her.