Chapter 29

Chapter 29

    Did anything happen between you and Pei Xu? What does it mean?

    Lin Nuan looked at Lin Yang in disbelief and asked, "What do you mean?"

    Lin Yang: "It's nothing, I'm just a little worried."

    "Worried?" Lin Nuan looked at him, "Are you talking about this?" Are you worried about me? You are questioning my innocence and Pei Xu's personality!"

    Lin Yang didn't speak, and Lin Nuan was a little disappointed at this moment. She looked at Lin Yang and said, "Brother, I didn't expect you to look at me like that."

    Hearing what she said, Lin Yang quickly explained, "Nuan Nuan, that's not what I meant."

    "Then what do you mean?" ?” Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    Lin Yang didn't speak, he still had some doubts about what happened last night. After all, Lin Nuan and Pei Xu lived in the same room alone, and spent the night.

    Seeing him like this, Lin Nuan knew that he still doubted herself. She looked at Lin Yang and said word by word: "Since you want to know so much, let me tell you now: Last night, I thought you went to the snow mountain, so I went out to look for you alone. But I slipped and fell I went down the hillside. Just when I thought I was going to freeze to death in the snow, Pei Xu appeared and saved me!"

    "He carried me on his back and walked for several miles, and finally found a house that could be used to shelter from the wind and snow. He put me there, and then took care of me for a whole night." Lin Nuan said, her brows frowning. Frowning. She had never been doubted by Lin Yang in this way, even in her previous life, she had never been doubted by Lin Yang in this way, so she was a little angry for a while.

    However, as soon as she finished speaking, Lin Yang looked at her and asked, "It's just like this?" It's

    not just like that, but this morning, when she woke up, she found that she was sleeping in Pei Xu's arms. The two were also covered with a blanket and a thick coat together.

    It was Pei Xu's coat.

    And her coat was being baked beside the fireplace. It should be that she rolled down the hillside last night, and her coat was soaked by snow. Pei Xu helped her take it off and put it aside to dry.

    And the reason why the two of them would sleep in each other's arms should be because of the snowy night and the cold weather, so that they can keep each other warm.

    Lin Nuan thought so, but she didn't intend to tell Lin Yang. She looked directly at Lin Yang and said, "Believe it or not."

    Lin Yang was silent for a moment, and then said, "I believe in you."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, Lin Yang knew that she was still angry with him, so he simply didn't bother She said directly, "You should rest well first, and I will come to see you tomorrow morning."

    Lin Nuan still didn't speak, but Lin Yang just turned away at this moment. He was about to walk forward, but he suddenly thought of something, stopped and said, "Last night, He Yan was very worried when he found out that you were missing. If the people in the hotel hadn't stopped him, he would have almost died I'm going to rush into the snow-capped mountains to look for you. This morning, he, me and the rescue team went into the mountains to look for you at dawn." After

    Lin Yang finished speaking, he turned around and looked at Lin Yang again. Nuan: "I know you don't like congratulations, but he is sincere to you. He really likes you."