Chapter 22

Chapter 22

    Lin Nuan sat on the bed alone, looking at the falling leaves outside the window, her thoughts were a little vague. She suddenly felt a little thirsty, so she wanted to pick up the water glass beside her to drink. But the water glass was empty without a drop of water. Helpless, she could only get out of bed to pour water by herself.

    She just walked to the table and picked up the water glass to drink water, but suddenly heard a crackling sound at the door. For a moment, she remembered what the nurse said to her yesterday morning—     "

    Did you and your boyfriend have a fight?"

"

    Her brows were slightly frowned, and in the next second, she put down her water glass and walked towards the door. She didn't know what was wrong with herself, she clearly denied this fact from the bottom of her heart, but at this moment, her footsteps seemed to be out of control.

    However, when she opened the door, what she saw was Chu Yufei's figure.

    "Chu Yufei?" Lin Nuan was a little surprised, but more disappointed.

    "Miss Lin?" Chu Yufei was also a little surprised. Holding a bouquet of flowers in her hand, she looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Why did you come out?"

    Lin Nuan shook her head, "It's nothing." Lost put it away, then looked at Chu Yufei and asked, "Why are you here?"

    Chu Yufei smiled and said, "I'll come and see you, are you feeling better?" She said, taking the flowers in her hand Handing it to Lin Nuan: "This is for you, I hope you can recover soon."

    Lin Nuan was stunned for a moment, she looked at the flowers in Chu Yufei's hand, she did not expect that she would come to see her. She was a little surprised, but quickly reacted. She took the flowers from Chu Yufei's hand, and said, "Thank you."

    Chu Yufei smiled, and Lin Nuan said at this moment, "Come in and have a meeting."

    "Yes." Chu Yufei nodded , and then followed Lin Nuan into the ward.

    Lin Nuan put the flowers on the table after entering the ward, and poured a glass of water for Chu Yufei.

    Chu Yufei took it, looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Thank you."

    Lin Nuan didn't answer the conversation. The relationship between her past life and Chu Yufei has never been as harmonious as it is now. Most of the time, she treats Chu Yufei hostile. In this life, although she will not give up everything about herself for Lu Yicheng again, but for a while, she doesn't know how to get along with Chu Yufei, so she can only stand in the ward like a fool.

    Chu Yufei also seemed a little uncomfortable. After taking a sip of water, she asked, "Are you alone in the hospital?"

    In fact, there were people who accompanied Lin Nuan in the hospital every day for the past two days, but it happened to be her today. one person. She looked at Chu Yufei and said, "My brother has gone to the company and will come over at noon."

    "Mr. Lin?" Chu Yufei asked.

    "You know my brother?" Lin Nuan's expression became alert.

    Chu Yufei smiled: "It's not considered acquaintance, just met him a few times."

    Her words made Lin Nuan put down his guard. Perhaps it was because Pei Xu also had memories of his previous life, which made Lin Nuan more careful about everything.

    Chu Yufei took another sip of water: "Miss Lin." She called out suddenly.

    Seeing her hesitant to speak, Lin Nuan knew that she had something to say. She looked at Chu Yufei and said, "If you have anything to say, just tell me." When