Chapter 55

Chapter 55

    When Pei Xu and Ye Yongan came out of the conference room after their meeting, Ye Xin happened to come to the company to look for Ye Yongan. When she saw Pei Xu, she immediately pretended to be familiar and said, "Pei Xu, we meet again."

    Pei Xu didn't speak, but just looked at her.

    On the contrary, Ye Yongan who was at the side asked a little unexpectedly: "Do you know each other?"

    Ye Xin smiled: "He is Nuan Nuan's boyfriend. I met him the day I returned to China."

    "Oh, so it is." Ye Yongan He nodded and said.

    Ye Xin then looked at Pei Xu and asked: "Can we have a chat?"

    Pei Xu just wanted to refuse, but Ye Xin said at this moment: "I want to tell you something warm."

    Pei Xu's gaze tightened When he got up, although he wanted to have some contact with Ye Xin, he still wanted to know what kind of medicine she was selling in her gourd.

    Ye Yongan said from the side: "Then you guys talk first, I'll go back to the office first." After Ye Yongan finished speaking, he walked forward with his assistant.

    Pei Xu also looked at Ye Xin at this moment and asked: "Miss Ye came to me, what do you want to say to me?"

    Ye Xin smiled, and she approached Pei Xu at the same time and asked: "I want to know, you Why are you with Nuan Nuan?" She raised her eyebrows while looking at Pei Xu, her eyes were even more flattering.

    However, Pei Xu took a step back at this moment, and his gaze also turned cold at this moment: "What does Miss Ye mean?"

    Ye Xin looked at the distance between Pei Xu and herself, and was silent for a while , and then said with a smile: "I'm just curious, what do you like about her?"

    "Is it her family background, or her appearance?" Ye Xin asked. In her opinion, what made Lin Nuan stronger than her was her face and her identity as the young lady of the Lin family. But her identity as Ye's daughter is not lost to her.

    However, Pei Xu laughed after she finished speaking: "In Miss Ye's opinion, does Nuan Nuan only have these two advantages?"

    Ye Xin didn't expect Pei Xu to ask her like this, her eyes turned cold on the spot. She looked at Pei Xu and asked, "What do you mean?"

    Pei Xu didn't speak, but turned around after glancing at her.

    Seeing that he was about to leave, Ye Xin quickly said: "She has no friends since she was a child, do you know why?"

    "Because she has a bad temper and a bad personality, so no one wants to be with her except me Be friends." She thought that Pei Xu would react when she said that, but she didn't expect that Pei Xu just turned around and looked at her and said -

    "I'd rather have no friends around Nuannuan, and I don't want her to be surrounded by you." A hypocritical person."

    After Pei Xu finished speaking, he walked forward. Sure enough, everything was the same as he remembered. Ye Xin never really regarded Lin Nuan as a friend. She liked He Yan, stayed by Lin Nuan's side, and became friends with Lin Nuan just to make He Yan look at her more. Her love gradually became distorted after seeing He Yan's feelings for Lin Nuan. She is jealous of Lin Nuan, hates Lin Nuan, and in the name of a friend, pushes Lin Nuan onto a path that is beyond redemption. In the end, she directly killed her.

    Pei Xu will never allow such a thing to happen again, the meaning of his existence in this life is to protect her well.

    When Pei Xu returned home, Lin Nuan was sitting at the dining table with Grandma Pei and Pei Shan making dumplings. She was wearing a pink sweater, her hair was all tied up high, and there was some flour on her fair face.