Chapter 28

Chapter 28

    Lin Nuan opened her eyes and found that she was lying in Pei Xu's arms, and Pei Xu's impeccable face was only a few feet away from her.

    Lin Nuan: "..."

    Illusion, this must be an illusion. How could Pei Xu sleep beside her? And the two are still so close. This must be a hallucination, she must be still dreaming!

    Lin Nuan thought about it, and immediately closed her eyes again. As if in this way, she could escape from the dream.

    But her heart was beating so fast that she couldn't calm down even with her eyes closed.

    Lin Nuan opened her eyes again, only to see Pei Xu's impeccable face right in front of her eyes.

    This is not a dream, nor is it a hallucination.

    All this is true.

    Pei Xu, he was sleeping next to him. And she herself was sleeping in Pei Xu's arms.

    After realizing this, Lin Nuan almost screamed. In the end, she covered her mouth with her hand to keep herself from yelling.

    She looked at Pei Xu, only to see that his eyes were tightly closed.

    At this moment, some fragments ran into Lin Nuan's mind -

    she fell in the white snow, thinking that her life was about to come to an end, when a person suddenly appeared and hugged her up. He told himself: "Don't be afraid, I'll take you out of here right away."

    She thought that person was Lin Yang, so she called her brother in a daze. She never thought that that person was Pei Xu, she never thought that Pei Xu would come to rescue her.

    But now he was lying beside him with his eyes closed. The slender eyelashes moved slightly at this moment.

    It happened that sunlight came in through the window and shone on Pei Xu's body, making his already handsome face even more beautiful.

    Lin Nuan was a little lost in thought, and her heartbeat also accelerated at this moment.

    As if possessed by a demon, she stretched out her hand towards Pei Xu's face afterwards. She wanted to touch Pei Xu's cheek, to touch his brow, and to touch his eyelashes, but as soon as her hands approached Pei Xu's face, Pei Xu woke up with his eyes open.

    Lin Nuan quickly withdrew her hand, she was like a child who was caught by the teacher for doing something wrong, she was at a loss at this moment. And her heart, which was already beating wildly, beat even more violently at this moment.

    She looked at Pei Xu, not knowing what to say, so she could only look at him.

    Pei Xu didn't speak either, but after glancing at Lin Nuan, he wanted to sit up, but his arm was being pillowed by Lin Nuan, and he couldn't move for a while.

    Lin Nuan noticed this, and quickly sat up so that Pei Xu's hand could be drawn out.

    But Pei Xu's hand was already numb after being pillowed by her all night. Although he sat up after that, his brows were tightly furrowed.

    Lin Nuan looked at him, "I'm sorry."

    Pei Xu didn't speak, but stood up after moving his right arm.

    Lin Nuan also stood up after this. Her clothes were already dry, and the wind and snow outside had already stopped.

    As soon as she put on her coat, the door was pushed open. At this moment, Lin Yang and He Yan broke in with the rescue team.