Chapter 48

Chapter 48

    Lin Nuan looked up and saw Lu Yicheng walking over at this moment, his eyes were a bit cold, like the cold snow in winter, without any warmth.

    Xu Kangbo was a little surprised, his eyes tightened the moment Lu Yicheng appeared, but soon, he asked with a smile: "Yicheng, why are you here?"

    Lu Yicheng didn't answer, but looked at him. Pei Xu and Lin Nuan behind him glanced at each other, and then said, "Uncle Xu, why don't you explain to me first?"

    Xu Kangbo didn't speak, but just looked at Lu Yicheng. The smile has also disappeared, replaced by a gloomy and cold expression.

    Lu Yicheng smiled, looked at Xu Kangbo and said, "If Uncle Xu thinks there is no need to explain to me, he can explain to the police." Lu Yicheng said, and took out his cell phone.

    Xu Kangbo's eyes tightened at this moment, he looked at

    Lu Yicheng: "You want to betray me?" How did you start? Didn't you design me to use me first?"

    "You know all about it?" Xu Kangbo asked, in fact, he had guessed it as early as the moment Lu Yicheng appeared.

    "What does Uncle Xu want me to know?" Lu Yicheng asked, although he still called Xu Kangbo uncle, his eyes were extremely cold.

    Xu Kangbo didn't speak, but Lu Yicheng continued at this moment: "Do you know that Lin Zhiming is not the one who has supported me for the past twenty years, or is it you, Xu Kangbo, who designed to frame my Lu family?

    " Not surprised by Lu Yicheng's words, he took off his glasses, rubbed his brows with his hands, then looked at Lu and said, "You really know everything."

    Lu Yicheng didn't say anything, he really knew everything. When Pei Xu told him that the person who had been supporting him for the past twenty years was actually Lin Zhiming, he already knew it, but he was always unwilling to admit it. Today, however, he had to accept this fact. After hearing the truth from Yu Yongkang twenty years ago, he went to Kangda Group, and he wanted to ask Xu Kangbo for clarification. But as soon as his car drove to the gate of the company, he saw Xu Kangbo and his party get into the car.

    He didn't know where Xu Kangbo was going, but there was a voice in his heart, which told him: where Xu Kangbo was going now was related to the truth twenty years ago. He obeyed the voice in his heart, and followed Xu Kangbo and his car after it started.

    Then, he heard everything from Xu Kangbo's mouth.

    It turned out that he had been deceiving and using himself.

    Lu Yicheng found it extremely ironic. He had hated Lin Zhiming for so many years, only to find that he hated the wrong person; and the person he had been thanking for was his real enemy.

    At this moment, Xu Kangbo put away all his disguises. He looked at Lu Yicheng and said, "Even if you know, what can you do? Do you still want to tell the police that I ordered you to do everything?"

    Lu Yicheng didn't speak, Xu Kangbo put on his glasses and reminded: "Don't forget, it was you, not me, who asked someone to add chemicals to Lin's products."

    Lu Yicheng smiled: "Xu Hasn't the chairman heard a saying, "It's better to have broken pieces of jade than to be whole?" He looked at Xu Kangbo and asked.

    "I'd rather be broken than jade?" Xu Kangbo raised his eyebrows, "Do you think you have such a chance?" After Xu Kangbo finished speaking, several thugs behind him came up.

    Lu Yicheng was not afraid, instead he said with a smile: "I don't know if I have a chance, but you probably have no chance to stand up again." As he said, he turned his phone screen to Xu Kangbo.