Chapter 27

Chapter 27

    Lin Yang came out of the elevator, and was about to have dinner with Lin Nuan in the restaurant on the first floor, when he suddenly received a call from the Japanese partner, saying that there was something wrong with the cooperation project, and wanted him to come and have a look.

    Lin Yang hurriedly asked Secretary Jin to prepare the materials and go to the other company with him. He himself stood where he was and prepared to call Lin Nuan, but the phone ran out of power at this moment.

    Fang Tianlai just walked over at this time, looked at him and called out: "Cousin."

    "Tianlai." Lin Yang looked at her: "You came just in time, I have something to go out now, but my phone is out of battery Yes, tell Nuannuan for me, just say that I have something to do and I can't have dinner with her."

    "Okay." Fang Tianlai replied, and then watched Lin Yang and Secretary Jin go out together.

    Lin Nuan waited alone in the restaurant for a long time, but Lin Yang did not come over. She was a little worried, so she called Lin Yang, but there was a sound of shutting down the phone.

    Lin Nuan frowned slightly, she put down her phone and walked out of the restaurant.

    The sky had already darkened, and heavy snow like goose feathers fell from the sky. A few people walked past Lin Nuan and said in Japanese, "Looking at the weather, it should be that a blizzard is coming soon."

    Lin Yang's phone was still turned off, and Lin Nuan was a little worried at this moment. It happened that Fang Tianlai walked over at this moment, and she also heard what she said just now.

    She looked at Lin Nuan and shouted, "Cousin, are you looking for cousin?"

    Lin Nuan nodded, "Do you know where he is?"

    Lin Yang's words flashed into Fang Tianlai's mind, but she After hesitating for a moment, he said: "I, I just saw my cousin go towards the snow mountain, it seems there is something wrong."

    Going towards the snow mountain? Lin Nuan frowned slightly after listening to her words.

    Fang Tianlai looked at her at this moment and asked, "Cousin, cousin, is there anything wrong with him?" She pretended to ask, but it made Lin Nuan even more worried.

    Although it was just a momentary thought, at this moment, Fang Tianlai was determined to lure Lin Nuan outside.

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, her brows were furrowed at this moment. She looked at the sky outside the hotel and saw white snowflakes falling continuously, and she began to feel more and more uneasy.

    In fact, as long as she calms down and takes a closer look at Fang Tianlai, she will find that her eyes are always dodging. But concern is chaotic, and Lin Yang's phone is still unreachable. Lin Nuan really didn't have the time to think about other things. She looked at Fang Tianlai: "Tianlai, go upstairs to see if my brother is back. If not, inform the hotel and contact the rescue team."

    "Okay." Fang Tianlai Tian Lai nodded and responded.

    Lin Nuan then walked towards the outside of the hotel, Fang Tianlai looked at her back, her heart was beating very fast at this moment.

    She was about to turn around, but suddenly heard someone behind her say: "You really are, if you trick your sister out this day, you won't be afraid that something will happen to her and she won't come back?"

    Fang Tianlai turned around, only to see Xu Ying walking towards her at this moment.

    "You, what are you talking about?" Fang Tianlai asked, but she didn't dare to look at her.