Chapter 52

Chapter 52

    When Lin Nuan returned home, He Yan's car was parked in front of her house. And He Yan was sitting in the car.

    He's been waiting for him all this time.

    As soon as Lin Nuan walked to the door, He Yan got out of the car.

    "Nuan Nuan." He Yan looked at her and called out.

    "He Yan, why are you here?" Lin Nuan asked. She actually knew that the congratulatory words came to find her, but at this moment, she didn't know what to say.

    Sure enough, He Yan replied after this: "I'm here to look for you."

    "You're looking for me, what's the matter?" Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    As soon as she finished speaking, He Yan looked at her and asked, "Are you really with that person?"

    Lin Nuan was taken aback for a moment, she didn't expect He Yan to be so direct. Before she could react, He Yan continued to look at her and asked, "That guy named Pei Xu, what's so good about him? Why, you choose to be with such a person?" His words were full of disappointment, But more of it was anger.

    Lin Nuan knew that he looked down on Pei Xu's background from the bottom of his heart, that's why he was so angry. But a person's background doesn't represent everything about him. For Lin Nuan, as long as Pei Xu likes him, that's enough.     She looked at He Yan and said, "He Yan, I know you like me, but you can't force your feelings. I know that in your opinion, Pei Xu is no match for you, but as long as I like him, That's enough."     After Lin Nuan finished speaking, she walked forward. But He Yan grabbed her at this moment—     "How can I not compare to him?" He Yan asked while holding Lin Nuan's hand tightly.     Lin Nuan was in pain from being caught by him, she looked at He Yan and said, "Let go."     But He Yan not only did not let go, but even tightened his grip. He looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Is it because he saved you before? That's why you chose to be with him? But if I were there that day, I would protect you with all my might."

    Lin Nuan believed that what He Yan said was true, but the reason why she chose to be with Pei Xu was not because Pei Xu saved her. It was because she liked him, had liked him a long time ago. It's just that Lin Nuan didn't realize it in the past. It wasn't until that day, when she saw Pei Xu lying in front of her in order to save her, that she realized that she had already had a deep-rooted affection for Pei Xu. That's why she was so scared, afraid that Pei Xu would not wake up, and that he would leave her forever.

    She looked at He Yan and said, "He Yan, if you really like me, please respect my choice."

    Her words angered He Yan. He Yan looked at her and said, "Your choice? Is your choice to spend the rest of your life with such a person?"

    "If it was someone else, I wouldn't say anything, and I would bless you, but why is it just such a person ?" He Yan looked at her and asked.

    "His father is a gambler, his grandma is a trash picker, and his sister was just a gambler in a coffee shop before meeting you. Why can such a person own you?" He Yan said with a face full of love , gradually becomes distorted.

    Lin Nuan was also completely irritated by him at this moment, she shook off He Yan's hand forcefully, "Shut up." Lin Nuan looked at him, "No matter how bad Pei Xu is, as long as I like him, then That's enough. If you insult him and his family in front of me again, I will never forgive you."

    After Lin Nuan finished speaking, she walked forward.

    But before she took two steps, He Yan was about to run up to hold her hand.

    "You are not allowed to go!" He said arrogantly at the same time.

    "Let go!" Lin Nuan also lost her patience at this moment.

    The two of them were in a stalemate when a voice suddenly sounded from behind Lin Nuan -

    "What are you doing?"

    Lin Nuan looked back and saw Lin Yang walking out at this moment. He first glanced at Lin Nuan, then at He Yan, and finally said: "He Yan, let go of your hands first."

    He Yan was unmoved, Lin Yang frowned, he stepped forward and shouted: "Congratulations."

    He Yan then let go of his hand.

    Lin Yang also turned around at this time, looked at Lin Nuan and said, "Nuan Nuan, you go in first."

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but walked into the room after Lin Yang's words fell.

    After Lin Nuan left, Lin Yang turned around and looked at He Yan and said, "He Yan, I know you like Nuan Nuan, but Nuan Nuan already has someone she likes."

    He intended to comfort He Yan, But after hearing what he said, He Yan asked back: "Do you even agree with Nuan Nuan to be with such a person?"

    "It doesn't matter whether I agree or not, the important thing is that Nuan Nuan likes it." Lin Yang said. He didn't agree with Lin Nuan and Pei Xu being together before, but everything that happened during this period made him understand a truth: as long as two people truly love each other, that's enough.

    Pei Xu could even risk his own life to save Lin Nuan, so why would he have any reason to oppose the two of them?

    He looked at the congratulatory words and said: "You have also seen what happened some time ago. Pei Xu, in order to save Nuannuan, he would even give up his own life.

    " Go protect Nuan Nuan." He Yan said.

    Lin Yang's expression was rare and serious: "But there are no ifs in this world, and things about feelings cannot be forced." If feelings can be forced, he also wants to get someone.

    Congratulations did not speak, Lin Yang looked at him and said at this moment: "Give up, you will meet someone more suitable for you." After he finished speaking, he turned and walked into the house.     He Yan still stood where he was. He really couldn't convince himself to give up Lin Nuan. He liked Lin Nuan. He had liked Lin Nuan for a long time, so long that he almost lost his memory. In fact, he also knows that emotional matters cannot be forced, but he really feels unwilling to lose to such a person.     When Lin Nuan returned to the room, Pei Xu just made a video call to her. She tried her best to adjust her emotions, and then pressed the answer button.

    Pei Xu's face was quickly displayed on the phone screen: "I'm here." He looked at Lin Nuan and said.

    "En." Lin Nuan responded.

    "Why did you pick it up so late?" Pei Xu asked.

    When Lin Nuan was outside, Pei Xu had already called her several times, but Lin Nuan never answered.

    "I was talking to my parents downstairs just now, so I didn't hear you." Lin Nuan said. She used this reason well, at least Pei Xu didn't doubt it.

    "Then go to bed early, and I will pick you up tomorrow morning." Pei Xu said.

    "En." Lin Nuan responded, and she was about to hang up the phone, but suddenly felt reluctant, she looked at Pei Xu on the phone screen and called, "Pei Xu."

    "What's wrong?" Pei Xu looked at her ask.

    Lin Nuan actually wanted to tell him what happened just now, but she was afraid that he would be worried, so after hesitating for a long time, she still said, "It's nothing, I just wanted to say good night to you."

    Pei Xu smiled, and then he turned to Lin Nuan on the other end of the phone said, "Good night."

    Lin Nuan also hung up the phone after that.

    Pei Xu put down his phone, but his eyes were filled with worry. Ye Xin is back, which coincides with the timeline of her previous life. Although some things have changed, the evil of human nature will not change.

    Although Pei Xu would protect Lin Nuan, he was also afraid that she would be hurt after knowing the truth.