Chapter 32

Chapter 32

    Lin Nuan pushed open the door of the coffee shop, and saw Pei Shan sitting by the window waiting for her.

    "Sister Lin Nuan, here." Pei Shan waved at her.

    Lin Nuan walked over, she hadn't seen Pei Shan for a long time, since the last time she and Pei Xu made it clear in the hospital, she had never seen Pei Shan again. She thought that the interaction between herself, Pei Shan and Grandma Pei was over, so she was a little surprised when she received Pei Shan's call this morning.

    She looked at Pei Shan and asked, "Pei Shan, what are you looking for?"

    Pei Shan took a sip of hot milk tea, then looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Sister Nuan Nuan, are you free the day after tomorrow?

    " The day after tomorrow?"

    "Yeah." Pei Shan nodded, "The day after tomorrow is my grandma's birthday, can you come over and have dinner with me?"

    Lin Nuan was taken aback when she heard that, but in her mind, But at this moment, he recalled the fragment of getting along with Grandma Pei.

    She should have refused, she should have stayed away from Pei Shan and the others, but at this moment, she found that she couldn't even say the words of rejection.

    She looked at Pei Shan, only to hear her continue at this moment: "Although grandma didn't say anything, I know that grandma has always wanted to see you."

    "Sister Lin Nuan, I know my father hurt you last time, I'm not qualified to say these things to you. But my grandma really likes you, and she has been thinking about you and your injury all the time." When Pei Shan said this, His eyes dimmed.

    "My injury has already healed." Lin Nuan said.

    "I know." Pei Shan said, "But in our hearts, we always feel sorry for you. My brother also said, let us not disturb you."

    After Pei Shan finished speaking, she looked at Lin Nuan again: "Sister Lin Nuan, I I know that it may be difficult for you to say that. But if possible, I really hope you can come to my house the day after tomorrow and celebrate my grandma's birthday with me." Pei Shan almost begged.

    Lin Nuan couldn't bear to reject her in the first place, but seeing her like this, she couldn't bear it even more.

    She looked at Pei Shan: "I know Pei Shan, I will come to your house for dinner the night after tomorrow." When

    Pei Shan heard her say that, she immediately smiled, "Thank you, Sister Lin Nuan."

    Lin Nuan also smiled Laughing, she suddenly thought of something again, looked at Pei Shan and said, "But there is something, you have to promise me."

    "What is it?" Pei Shan looked at her and asked.

    "Don't tell grandma about my coming to your house for dinner, I want to surprise her." Lin Nuan said.

    "En." Pei Shan nodded vigorously.

    "Also," Lin Nuan said again, "I will buy the birthday cake that day."

    "How can that be?" Just as Pei Shan wanted to refuse, Lin Nuan looked at her and said, "If you don't agree, then I will buy it the day after tomorrow." I won't come."

    Her move really worked for Pei Shan, Pei Shan watched her compromise and said, "Okay then."

    Lin Nuan smiled, and then she lowered her head and took a sip of coffee.