Chapter 69

Chapter 69: The End Part II

    Lin Nuan was brought to He Yan's family's villa in the suburbs. When she arrived, He Yan was sitting in the living room playing the piano. On the wall behind him, there were all pictures of Lin Nuan. Some when she was a child, some when she was in school, and some when she was growing up.

    Lin Nuan frowned, her vigilance did not relax because she had achieved her goal, on the contrary she became even more vigilant. She looked at He Yan and asked: "Why do you have someone bring me here?"

    He Yan was still playing the piano, he didn't even raise his head to look at Lin Nuan, he just said: "Don't you like it? "

    Lin Nuan didn't answer his question, but said: "If you have nothing to do, I'll go back." Although she said that, she knew that He Yan would not let her go so easily.

    Sure enough, the moment she turned around, He Yan said, "You can't leave. My people are watching outside, and they won't let you leave."

    Lin Nuan turned around and looked Looking at her, he asked, "What exactly do you want?"

    He Yan finally stopped at this moment, he stood up, looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Do I play well?"

    Lin Nuan had never seen such a thing before. Congratulations - stubborn. It's like walking into a circle, and you can't get out of it. Lin Nuan looked at him and called out, "Congratulations."

    But at this moment, He Yan said, "When you were sixteen, you read a book in which the main character was a pianist. After reading it, you said : If only my boyfriend in the future could play the piano. For your words, when I was 17 years old, I specially found a piano teacher and learned to play the piano with him, even ignoring my father’s advice. No, I applied for an overseas music academy." He Yan said, and lightly pressed a few piano keys with his fingers.

    Lin Nuan frowned, He Yan raised his head to look at her and said, "But after I learned how to play the piano, you told me: You fell in love with someone else."     "It's still the same person. "When He Yan said this, there was still a hint of sadness in his eyes. But immediately, he looked up at Lin Nuan and asked, "Nuan Nuan, can you tell me, what do you really like about him?"

    "Will he learn piano just because you said something like me? Will he learn baking because you like dessert?"

    Lin Nuan frowned after hearing what He Yan said, "He Yan, I I know you like me, but emotional matters cannot be forced, I hope you can understand this." As

    soon as she finished speaking, the congratulatory words said: "I don't understand, and I don't want to understand, I just want to be with you " He immediately approached Lin Nuan, looked at her and said, "Nuan Nuan, break up with Pei Xu, okay? Stay with me, and I will treat you well." He wanted to He hugged Lin Nuan with his hands.

    Lin Nuan stepped back a few steps: "He Yan, calm down."

    But He Yan said, "I don't want to be calm, I only want you." As he spoke, he moved closer to Lin Nuan.

    Lin Nuan kept calm all the time, she knew that fear could not solve any problems at this time. She looked at He Yan and said, "Don't come here."

    He Yan's footsteps did not stop, every time Lin Nuan took a step back, he would take two steps forward. "Why are you just not willing to approach me?" He looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Why, are you just not willing to give me a chance?"

    Lin Nuan didn't answer his question, but took another step back, However, at this time, He Yan had already pushed her to the wall, and she had nowhere to retreat.

    She could only look at He Yan and said: "If you continue to behave like this, I will call the police."

    He Yan's footsteps stopped at this moment, and his gaze also turned cold at the same time. He looked at Lin Nuan and said "Nuannuan, why do you have to be like this? I wanted to treat you well, but if you must be like this, then don't blame me for being rude to you." He said, and turned to Lin Nuan came closer.

    Seeing that he was about to approach her, Lin Nuan hurriedly ran towards the door. But before she ran two steps, He Yan grabbed her hand. Before she could react, He Yan grabbed her back to where she was. Her bag also fell to the ground at this time, and all the B-ultrasound sheets and anti-fetal drugs inside fell out at this time.

    He Yan squatted down to take a look, and when he saw the pregnancy test result on the B-ultrasound sheet, his gaze suddenly tightened. He looked at Lin Nuan and asked coldly, "Are you pregnant?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but He Yan laughed out loud at this moment.

    Seeing him like this, Lin Nuan was terrified.

    He Yan stopped after laughing for a while, and his expression became ferocious at this moment. He went forward and grabbed Lin Nuan's hand tightly, looked at her and said, "Come with me somewhere."

    Lin Nuan was in pain from being caught by him, and she instinctively wanted to reject the congratulatory words, but the congratulatory words were here. At that time, he said like crazy: "Let's go!" On the

    other side, Pei Xu was standing in the office with Lu Yicheng and Pei Shan. It had been more than an hour since Lin Nuan was taken away. Information launched a city-wide hunt, but there was still no news of Lin Nuan.

    At this moment, Pei Shan asked with red eyes: "Sister-in-law, she hasn't heard from her until now, could something happen?"

    Pei Xu didn't speak, his brows were furrowed at this moment.

    At this moment, Pei Shan cried again and said, "It's all my fault, I didn't protect my sister-in-law well."

    As soon as she finished speaking, Pei Xu looked at her and said, "It has nothing to do with you, you don't have to blame yourself."

    "But..." Pei Shan wanted to say something, but Pei Xu's cell phone rang.

    Pei Xu quickly picked up the phone, only to hear the voice of congratulations coming over at this moment -

    "Do you want to save Lin Nuan? Then come to the top floor of X Building. Remember, you are alone."

    Pei Xu's gaze He tightened it up, and before he could speak, He Yan hung up the phone.

    At this moment, Lu Yicheng came over and asked, "Who is calling?"

    Pei Xu didn't speak, but Lu Yicheng caught the different emotion in his eyes. He looked at Pei Xu and asked, "Is it a call from He Yan? What does he want you to do?"

    Pei Xu didn't answer, but just looked at him and said, "You stay here, I'll save Nuannuan." After he finished speaking, he turned around.

    Lu Yicheng said at this moment: "It's too dangerous for you to go alone, I'll go with you."

    Pei Xu stopped at this moment: "No need." He turned his back to Lu Yicheng and Pei Shan: "I You can go alone." After he finished speaking, he ran out immediately.

    Lu Yicheng frowned, and the second Pei Xu left, he turned to look at Pei Shan and said, "Pei Shan, call the police right away, saying that Lin Nuan has news." Pei

    Shan Shan nodded, just as she picked up the phone, she saw Lu Yicheng running out. She quickly asked: "Where are you going?"

    Lu Yicheng replied: "I'll follow your brother."