Chapter 16

Chapter 16

    Autumn weather is starting to get cooler.

    Lin Nuan was wearing a waist-tight dress and a white knitted cardigan, and walked towards the school gate with a book in her arms. As soon as she reached the door, she heard someone calling

    her—"Miss Lin."

    Lin Nuan looked up and saw Lu Yicheng walking over at this moment.

    Lin Nuan was taken aback for a moment, she didn't expect that Lu Yicheng would come directly to the school to find her. She looked at Lu Yicheng, not knowing what to say for a moment.

    At this moment, Lu Yicheng looked at her and smiled, "Have you finished class yet?"

    Lin Nuan didn't speak, but Lu Yicheng looked at her again and asked, "Are you free now? I want to treat you to dinner."

    I want to treat you Have a meal.

    Memories of the previous life flew up in Lin Nuan's mind again, and Lin Nuan's breathing trembled a little. When Lu Yicheng wasn't paying attention, she clenched her fists tightly: "That girl named Chu Yufei is your real Someone you like." Lin Nuan looked at him and said.

    Lu Yicheng didn't speak, but his eyes tightened at that moment.

    Looking at his subtle reaction, Lin Nuan felt extremely ironic. She looked at Lu Yicheng: "I think she has feelings for you. Wouldn't she be sad if you came to me like this?"

    Lu Yicheng was silent, and Lin Nuan took a deep breath at this moment: "Although I don't know what your purpose is, but if I were you, I would never make the person I like so sad."

    After Lin Nuan finished speaking, she glanced at Lu Yicheng again: "Take care of yourself." After saying that, she opened the car door Sit in the car.

    If she wants to say goodbye to the past, and if she wants to cut off those emotions, she must bear the feeling of heartache. She thought she could be very open-minded, but she didn't expect that her tears still fell down the moment she closed the car door.

    It turns out that it is so difficult to forget the past and give up the one you love.

    Lin Nuan wiped away the tears from her face with her hands, then looked at the driver in front of her and said, "Stop." The

    driver heard her words and immediately parked the car to the side of the road, then turned around and looked at the She asked: "Miss?"

    "I want to go down for a walk, you should go back first." Lin Nuan said.

    The sky had already darkened, and the driver was obviously worried. After all, Lin Nuan was almost kidnapped not long ago.

    Lin Nuan knew his worry, looked at him and said, "Don't worry, I'll be back soon."

    The driver nodded when he heard what she said.

    Lin Nuan then opened the car door and got out of the car.

    In fact, she didn't know where to go, and walked aimlessly alone. There happened to be a supper stand on the side of the road, Lin Nuan walked over, ordered two bottles of beer and a few skewers of barbecue, sat down alone and drank.

    The pungent and spicy taste filled her heart, as if covering up the bit of bitterness in Lin Nuan's heart towards Lu Yicheng.

    It turns out that wine can intoxicate people, it is true.

    Lin Nuan took another drink, she told herself that this was the last time she felt sorry for Lu Yicheng. After today, she will completely erase this person from her heart. Since then, no trace has been left.