Chapter 6

Chapter 6

    Lin Nuan walked out of the classroom, and bumped into a person head-on: white shirt, black trousers, the same attire since the previous life.

    If it weren't for the handsome face that came out of the comics, the girls around would probably get tired of watching it.

    Lin Nuan thought so in her heart, but her body still gave way to Pei Xu honestly: "You go first." She said with a smile on her face. After all, he is a big boss in the future, so he can't be offended, can't be offended.

    Pei Xu didn't intend to move on, he took out a bank card from his pocket, looked at Lin Nuan and said, "There are 5,000 yuan in it, you take it first, and I'll give you the rest after a while." I'll pay you back."

    Lin Nuan was stunned for a moment, she didn't expect that Pei Xu came to see her today because of medical expenses. She looked at Pei Xu and said, "Actually, you don't need to worry about medical expenses. Your money..." She originally wanted to say: You might as well leave your money to Grandma Pei to buy some delicious food to nourish your body. But unexpectedly, the moment she raised her head, she suddenly met Pei Xu's eyes.

    Those eyes are still the same as before: indifferent, alienated, with a sense of oppression that makes people dare not look at him again after one glance. Lin Nuan shivered in fright, she quickly took the bank card from Pei Xu's hand, and said, "Okay, I'll accept it."

    Pei Xu glanced at her again, then turned around and said, "I've written the password on it, you can just go to the bank to get it." After he finished speaking, he walked forward without looking back.

    Lin Nuan watched his gradually disappearing figure, and finally couldn't help but said, "Thank you for saving me that day."

    Pei Xu stopped in his footsteps, but he didn't turn around, he just stood there. For a while, and then continue to move forward.

    Lin Nuan stood at the door of the classroom, looked at the bank card in his hand, and let out a long breath.

    When she walked out of the school gate again, the driver was already waiting there. Since she was almost kidnapped last time, Father Lin sent people to strengthen the protection around her. In addition to letting the driver follow her every day, he also sent two bodyguards to follow her.

    Lin Nuan felt: From a cannon fodder female supporting role, she suddenly transformed into a black-and-white elder sister. When entering and leaving the campus every day, people will cast strange glances, just like chimpanzees being visited in a zoo.

    She also tried to discuss this matter with Papa Lin. After all, she was only a student, and this situation was a bit exaggerated, but it turned out to be in vain.

    As soon as she walked out of the school gate, the two security guards came to her side together. People who didn't know saw this posture and thought she had committed some crime and was about to be taken for questioning by a mysterious organization.

    Lin Nuan wanted to cry but was about to get into the car when she suddenly heard someone calling her, "Sister Lin Nuan."

    Lin Nuan looked back and saw Pei Shan running over at this moment.

    "Pei Shan?" Lin Nuan was a little surprised, looked at her and asked, "Why are you here?"

    "I'm here to find you." Pei Shan said.

    "Looking for me?"

    "Yes." Pei Shan nodded, "Sister Lin Nuan, are you free today? My grandma wants you to come to my house for dinner."