Chapter 45

Chapter 45

    Pei Xu was walking alone on the road, and all he could think about was Yu Yongkang's words—

    "Twenty years ago, Xu Kangbo came to me and said that as long as I added polyethylene glycol to the cosmetics newly developed by Lu's Chun, just give me a sum of money."

    "You agreed?"

    "I was thinking at the time, quickly bring Yu Fei and her mother over from the countryside, and I didn't think too much about it."

    "I really didn't think about it. It will be so serious."

    "Did Lin Zhiming know about this matter from the very beginning?"

    "It was Xu Kangbo who contacted me throughout the whole process, and Lin Zhiming never showed up. But I think he He probably didn't know. At least when Xu Kangbo came to look for me, he didn't know."

    "Why do you say that?"

    "After Lu's accident, I went to Xu Kangbo and asked him to give me a job in Lin's Arranged a seat, only to hear him and one of his subordinates say: "Now that things have happened, no matter how angry Lin Zhiming is, he can't do anything to us? After all, he is the big boss of Lin's, and he wants to pick , and it can’t be picked cleanly.'"

    Although Pei Xu thought about this possibility, when he heard the facts from Yu Yongkang 20 years ago, he still couldn't accept it?

    How would he tell Lin Nuan all this? She was already blaming herself for what she did in her previous life. If she knew that all of this was true, how would she face all of this?

    Can she accept it?

    What's more, the person who added polyethylene glycol to Lu's products was Chu Yufei's father.

    If Xu Kangbo was the mastermind of the whole incident, then Yu Yongkang was the knife. That knife that drove Lu's family to a desperate situation.

    He and Xu Kangbo are the ones who should be hated by Lu Yicheng the most. But this fire of hatred burned on Lin Nuan and her father.

    Pei Xu couldn't imagine what kind of reaction Lin Nuan would have when he knew all this? Can she accept all this? Will she become more self-blame because of this?

    Pei Xu was worrying, when he suddenly heard someone calling him behind him—

    "Pei Xu."

    Pei Xu turned around, only to see Chu Yufei running over at this moment.

    Pei Xu can probably guess why she came to him.

    Sure enough, after she stopped in front of Pei Xu, she said, "Pei Xu, can you not tell others what happened today?"

    She was almost begging, but Pei Xu didn't speak. He just looked at her, looking at this face that was no different from what he remembered...

    He used to live and die for her, but now, he felt that she was so strange.

    It took him a long time to ask: "Did you already know all this?"

    Chu Yufei didn't answer, but just stood there, the expression on her face already explained all this.

    Pei Xu asked again: "In this case, why are you with Lin Yang again?" He could understand that Chu Yufei chose to break up with Lu Yicheng because she couldn't face Lu Yicheng. But why is she with Lin Yang?

    Chu Yufei didn't speak, but Pei Xu looked at her and asked sharply, "Are you doing it for atonement? Or for revenge for Lu Yicheng?"

    "I don't know." Chu Yufei lowered her head, her tears Her eyes were rolling in her eyes: "I really don't know." She was telling the truth, she chose to be with Lin Yang in the first place to avenge Lu Yicheng to a certain extent. But today, she heard the truth from her father for twenty years. Although, she already knew that the person who added polyethylene glycol to the cosmetics developed by Lu's was her father. But she didn't expect that this matter was more complicated than she imagined.