Chapter 68

Chapter 68 The End · Part 1

    Lin Nuan walked out of the Civil Affairs Bureau together with Pei Xu, holding Pei Xu's marriage certificate in her hand.

    Starting today, she has officially become Pei Xu's wife, and Pei Xu has also officially become her husband.

    In the past, she was obviously so afraid, but now, she has become his wife.

    As for Pei Xu, he clearly hated himself so much in the past, but from today onwards, he has officially become her husband. And promised to guard her and protect her for the rest of her life.

    She felt that everything was like a dream, but she liked this dream so much.

    She was sitting in the car, looking at the marriage certificate in her hand and giggling.

    Pei Xu looked at her at this moment and asked, "What are you laughing at?"

    Lin Nuan recovered, looked at him and said, "It's nothing."

    "It's nothing, you are smiling so happily?" Pei Xu looked at her, His face was full of pampering.

    "Isn't it okay if I'm happy?" Lin Nuan looked at him and asked.

    "Okay, Mrs. Pei." Pei Xu leaned close to her ear and said.

    Lin Nuan's cheeks turned red all of a sudden, but the smile on her face couldn't be stopped no matter what. She pushed Pei Xu down with her hand, and then said, "I'm hungry and want to eat."

    "Okay, I'll take you to eat now, what do you want to eat?" Pei Xu smiled, looked at her and asked arrive.

    Just as he was about to start the car, Lin Nuan looked at him and said, "Don't worry about it, just take me home. Grandma just called me and said she prepared braised pork for me, Kung Pao I like to eat chicken." As Lin Nuan said, he touched his still flat belly with his hand: "I found out that the baby likes to eat the dishes made by grandma just like me."

    Pei Xu looked Seeing her move, her eyes softened all of a sudden. He suddenly thought of something, looked at her and said, "Nuan Nuan, I will definitely be a good father."

    He said these words not only for Lin Nuan, but also for himself. He lived in a disharmonious family since he was a child, and his father did not fulfill his responsibilities for a day. He has never enjoyed his father's love since he was a child, and the only family affection he can feel comes from his mother and grandma. He swore that he would never be such a father, he would let his children grow up in a healthy and warm family.

    He should love them well.

    Lin Nuan naturally understood what he meant, she had never denied or questioned Pei Xu because of Pei Maocai's matter. She believed in Pei Xu's character, and she believed that he would definitely become a good father.

    She leaned her head on Pei Xu's shoulder, and said, "I believe in you."

    Pei Xu smiled, and he gently touched Lin Nuan's head with his hand, then started the car.

    Lin Nuan and Pei Xu's wedding date is set in three months. In Lin's mother's words: Lin Nuan is just pregnant, and the fetus is still unstable, so it is not appropriate to work too hard. After waiting for three months, Lin Nuan had also passed the critical period, and the weather would turn cold by then, not as hot as it is now, and it was time to hold a wedding.

    Pei Xu didn't have any objection to Lin's mother's arrangement, but Lin Nuan hurriedly said after hearing that the wedding was held three months ago: "Then I don't want to wear a wedding dress with a big belly? I don't want it, it's too ugly It 's gone."