Chapter 43

Chapter 43

    The next day happened to be the weekend, and for the first time, Lin Nuan didn't go to bed late, but got up early.

    Lin Yang was surprised to see her get up so early. In his impression, Lin Nuan wouldn't wake up until ten or eleven on weekends, not to mention, he was still on winter vacation. . He looked at Lin Nuan and asked, "Why did you wake up so early today?"

    Lin Nuan was drinking milk, and when she heard Lin Yang's words, she felt guilty, "Is it early? It's almost eight o'clock."

    Lin Yang smiled slightly: " You usually have a holiday, don’t you always sleep until ten or eleven o’clock?”

    “You also said that it’s a normal holiday.” Lin Nuan murmured softly, “Then I have something to do today.”

    “What’s the matter?” Lin Yang asked.

    Lin Nuan naturally wouldn't say that she was going to Pei Xu's house, she didn't want to be pestered by Lin Yang to ask her what the relationship between Pei Xu and her was, it was like an interrogation, so she just said: "Why are you like Mom? So much."

    Lin Yang wanted to say something, but Lin Nuan handed over a piece of toast at this moment: "Brother, eat bread."

    Lin Yang knew that she didn't want to continue this topic, so he could only take it from her hand toast with a bite.

    The two of them were eating breakfast with their heads down, but at this moment Papa Lin hurriedly ran downstairs. While holding the phone, he said, "Okay, I see, I'll come to the company right now." After he finished speaking, he looked at Lin Yang and said, "Lin Yang, come with me to the company right away."

    Lin Nuan Seeing his hurried expression, he hurriedly asked, "Dad, what happened?"

    Father Lin said solemnly, "There is something wrong with a new cosmetic product developed by the company. I have to go to the company now."

    Lin Nuan listened After finishing his words, he suddenly had a bad feeling. She looked at Papa Lin and Lin Yang, and said without thinking, "I'll go with you." After she finished speaking, she walked out with Papa Lin and Lin Yang.

    In the hospital, Pei Xu and Pei Shan were standing at the door of the ward. It was already past nine o'clock, and Lin Nuan hadn't come yet, which made Pei Xu a little worried. He called Lin Nuan, but there was no one answering the phone.

    The sky outside the hospital was also a little dark, as if it was going to rain at any moment.

    Pei Shan looked at him at this moment and asked, "Did Sister Lin Nuan answer the phone?"

    Pei Xu shook his head.

    "Could it be a traffic jam?" Pei Shan asked.

    Pei Xu didn't speak, but there was another voice in his heart: If it was really a traffic jam, she wouldn't even answer the phone.

    Pei Shan was actually a little worried, but at this moment, she didn't know what to say, so she could only say: "Then I'll go to Grandma Pei first."

    Pei Xu nodded, and then Pei Shan turned around and walked into the ward go. But before she took a few steps, her mobile phone received a push message, which read: Lin's crisis!

    Just four words made Pei Shan frowned. She turned around quickly, looked at Pei Xu and said, "Brother, look quickly."

    Hearing this, Pei Xu quickly lowered his head to look at her mobile phone, and his gaze tightened afterward.