one

Water..

Water everywhere..

Where am I...?

It feels so light.. So comfortable..

But also.. So cold..

"Wake up, idiot! Do you want both of us to die?"

What..?

Naruto opened his eyes

"Oh, shit."

Choking with water he swam across the water and reached to a flat rock. As he climbed onto the rock, he felt strange, so frowning he looked down over at his uncomfortable chest.

Soon grabbing two little moons in his chest he widened his eyes. "..What the hell is this..?"

"Can't you see the situation, baka?" Kyuubi growled.

"What do you mean?! What's wrong with my body?" Screaming inwardly at Kyuubi, the blonde glared down at her breast with a horrified look. Then she slipped her hand through her thighs, and..

"Ahh!! What the hell?! Where's my-"

"Little brat" Sighing Kyuubi growled again. "Can't you remember anything?"

She didn't answer, unconsciously blocking the fox out entirely as she tried to wrap her mind around what was going on. The Kyuubi hadn't been a separate entity from her in...a very long time.

"Well.. Wait.. I was.. I was.."

"You were dying" The demon fox snorted. "Your bullshit friends had trapped you and killed you. Don't you remember?"

She didn't answer

"We were sent back to exactly 3 years before, brat"

Grabbing her head Naruto squeezed her eyes shut, trying to figure out what had happened.

"Sakura had... Confessed.. She said that she liked me.."

"Which was a bullshit lie"

"And after that we met Sasuke and failed to retrieve him again.. Madara took him away and.. We came back to Konoha.."

"The bitch had deliberately poisoned you" Kyuubi's voice grew into more and more groaning sound.

Naru opened her eyes. "Yes.. Sakura said that she doesn't want me to kill Sasuke, that I and Sasuke both dying on the battlefield should never happen, that they think if only I didn't exist then things might have been different"

"Don't cry here"The demon grumbled.

"I'm not crying!" The blonde snarled.

She shook her head and laid it back against the cool rock, trying to regulate her breathing. Sakura's betrayal had all but shattered the blonde's world.