fifty four

A/n: Ok guys you know the drill, hit that star button and comment more often! It motivates me to write more
:)

*

When Sasuke woke up it was bright outside. He checked the time and saw it was eight o clock in the morning. The boy left the warmth of his bed and went to his closet, sliding open the hidden door and checking inside Naruko's room.

She was still sound asleep

Sasuke went a head and prepared breakfast for her. Leaving a note on the table letting her know he would be out.

He left the district and wandered around the village for a little while before he approached an old hunched woman sitting outside her house. "My sister had her.... Her first period and I don't know what I should do for her" he said awkwardly, forcing his eyes to keep looking at the old woman.

The old woman didn't respond, nor looked at him. She didn't give any indication to know of his presence. Sasuke frowned, annoyed. "Hello? Ma'am?" He raised his voice.

"My grandmother is very old, she lost her hearing" said a little girl who came out of the house.

"Well that's a shame" Sasuke grumbles. The little girl frowned "Someday you'll grow old too, and you'll suffer the loss of your hearing as well! How would you like having people rudely raising their voice at you?" She snapped leading her grandmother inside.

Sasuke left and found another woman, dressed rather provocatively and attached to the arm of a red faced man. "Ah, a prostitute" Sasuke thinks with distaste.

"My sister just had her period for the first time and our knowledge is very limited. Do you know how I can help her out?"

The woman raised a brow and gave him an annoyed look, before smiling in amusement and detaching herself from the drunk. "Oh my dear! I offer your sister congratulations, she's become a woman now"

She beamed and leaned down to Sasuke's height. "Now your sister shall be blessed with the experience of a lifetime! The ability to offer her body to willing gentlemen, isn't that fantastic?" She said with a smirk.

"You think she'll whore herself?!" Sasuke raged wanting to slap the woman's thin cheek. "She's twelve!"

"At that age I was already servicing three men" the woman said with a shrug.

"Forget it! You disgust me" he stormed away, but not before overhearing her say "What's he so angry about? I was only trying to help"

He soon found himself at Ichiraku's ramen stand and saw Ayame sweeping the ground. When the older teenager noticed him she gave him a friendly wave "Ah! Sasuke! Good morning, here to buy Naruko her ramen?" She smiled kindly.

"No, I need some help" Sasuke said. "Naruko got her first period and she and I don't know what to do. She was in so much pain last night and there was a lot of blood" he shuddered at the memory from that early morning.

"Oh, well first of all tell her I congratulate her for entering womanhood" Ayame said with a smile. But Sasuke frowned "Are you gonna tell me she should go and whore herself too?" He said through gritted teeth.

"What? Why would I--" Ayame shook her head. "No that's not what I meant at all"

"Listen, I really don't know how to help Naruko, just tell me what to do and what I shouldn't do, what do I feed her? How do we reduce her pain?"

Ayame chuckled. The boy was being a concerned older brother, it was sweet of him to worry over Naruko especially since she was experiencing for the first time a monthly pain.