eleven

Sakura was still passed out on the ground when Kakashi and his two new students found her. Kakashi shook her gently, not getting a response, before roughly shoving her shoulder. Sill not rousing the out cold Kunoichi, Kakashi nodded to Naruko.

She cleared her throat first, before bellowing:

"SAKURA, SASUKE NEEDS YOUR HELP! INO-PIG IS TRYING TO TAKE HIM AWAY!"

Sakura woke with a start, gasping and bolting upright, before feminine fury seeped across her slightly pale face. "INO-PIG!" She screeched, startling the Jounin and two other Genin. "I'M GOING TO KILL-" In that moment her eyes landed on Sasuke, and she promptly grabbed onto him.

"Oh Sasuke-kun!" She blubbered, taking in huge gulps of air after her little lapse in sanity

"It was so terrible! You were bleeding so much, and you were broken almost everywhere with weapons sticking out, and I-" She gibbered on, unaware that no one was really listening nor really cared.

"Stop hugging me" Sasuke snappes, using all of his strength to get out of Sakura's death grip.

The silver haired Jounin turned his piercing gaze on all of them. "The blondie and the brooder" Kakashi addressed, pointing to each in turn"You will stay and have lunch" he then turned to Sakura

"Sakura I'm sorry but you will have to go back to the academy for another year, after lunch I would like your ninja license and forehead protector so I can return the items" Kakashi said solemnly, though his eyes showed otherwise.

"But, but it's not fair!" She cried in despair, not wanting to let Sasuke and Naruko to be alone.

"You passed out during the test from a weak genjutsu, something an academy student could dispel. Also, I'm afraid you won't get lunch either, and I'm going to have to tie you to a training post" Kakashi grabbed the pinkette by her scrawny arm and dragged her to the middle training post, pulling out some rope and tying her there

Turning away from the silently sniffling girl, Kakashi held out two bento boxes. "Here is your food. Go ahead and eat, as you will need your strength" With a small wave he turned and began to leave

"Oh and one last thing" Turning his head, he glared fiercely at the two attempting to eat under the sudden wave of killing intent "Sakura DOESN'T get any lunch, if you give her any food I will fail you two immediately, do you understand?"

Nodding dumbly the Genin were able to push out stuttered yeses. Nodding back at them, Kakashi dissolved into smoke and disappeared.

Naruko though, completely disregarded her sensei's orders and picked up a rice ball, walking toward Sakura she held it near her mouth. "Here, you shouldn't have to go hungry, also starting a new diet drains a lot of energy, especially with your kind of diets"

Sakura hissed "I don't need it!" wondering in the back of her mind how Naruko-"the dobe" her mind stresses-knew about her eating habits

Naruko stepped back, a pretend hurt expression on her face. "Alright, fine then..." she trailed off, backing up some more.

Having been eating his lunch quietly, Sasuke huffed in frustration. In one fluid movement he had put his chopsticks down and glared at Sakura angrily

"Why the hell are you being so rude? Just take the damn thing!"

"Sasuke-kun…?" Sakura flinched at her idol's scold, a wounded expression overtaking her reluctance. As soon as she looked at Naruko, hate just manifested in her eyes.

"The feeling's mutual bitch" Naruko thought nastily, pushing the ball of rice in her face once more

Sakura rolled her eyes, the hate dissipating, then took a tiny nibble from the rice ball in Naruko's hand.

"YOU!" A sudden thunderous voice from above made Sakura yelp and Sasuke freeze. Naruko dropped the ball in her hands, thinking the Kyuubi had broken free of the seal.

"You disobeyed me" Dark, ominous clouds began to manifest in the once clear sky, thunder crashing, and lightning striking a nearby tree and setting it aflame.

Amidst the roiling clouds a shape began to form, which morphed into the vague outline of Kakashi and his gravity defying hair. More features began to appear and sharpen until it resembled Kakashi's masked face.

"Ninja who disobey orders are scum" the now identified Kakashi roared, his voice echoing all around. Waves of killing intent, much stronger than what he sent before, began radiating from its intense visage. "That means"

"You pass!" As if it had never been there, the storm passed. The clouds went back to their peaceful white, the thunder and lightning ceased, and the inflamed tree was back to normal.

Kakashi stood before the three with a big eye smile and a peace sign.

"W-what?" Sakura squeaked.

"You pass" Kakashi repeated firmly

"I don't understand" Sasuke blurted out while Naruko simply smiled

"Ninja who disobey the rules are scum"  Kakashi paused for emphasis. "But ninja who abandon their comrades are worse than scums" he continued "You chose to help each other, and Sakura you chose to accept that help, that is why you pass"

Sakura cheered happily

Sasuke gave a smirk at Naruko

Naruko beamed and raised a fist at the boy. Sasuke blinked, before understanding what she meant, he bumped her fist with his own

"Well, that's for today" Making an eye-smirk Kakashi continued. "Tomorrow we'll start missions"

"Oh, finally." Smirking Sasuke let out his very rare exclamation.

Sakura murmured something like farewell before she quickly dismissed herself. She had to check her make-up and hair.

Kakashi carefully watched as Naruko picked her things up and prepared to leave. "Hm, so the old obnoxious, loud mouthed hyperactive idiot, who was always arguing and trying to compete has totally vanished away, it was all a mask, now there was a calm, strong, smart, pheromone-ball girl"

Which one is the real?

Only Kami-sama knows. And maybe Yondaime, too

Also, the jounin could not help be amazed at the girl's control over the Uchiha. How did she manage to bring the boy out from his dark, cold shell?

"Girls....they just don't stop shocking people" Kakashi thought, glancing over at the girl's sunshine colored hair "She'll be an inspiration of hundreds and thousands of perverts when she grows up, I just hope she won't be like Tsunade-sama"

Kakashi nearly flinched when Naruko jumped in front of him breaking him from his reverie.

"See you tomorrow, sensei." Naruko spoke up, her breathtakingly deep blue eyes shining gently.