twenty five

"How dare you attack her?!" Sasuke growled at Sakura. "What wrong has she done to you?"

"What do you mean?" Kakashi raised an eyebrow, his voice unusually serious.

"She started it!" Sakura yelled pathetically, pointing at Naruto. "She called me a bitch first!"

The Uchiha's eyes were becoming more and more icy. "Stop it Sakura, I heard you calling Naruko a monster and demon"

"No, don't" Still caughing and sobbing Naruko grabbed Sasuke's arms "I started it"

Biting his lips Sasuke nervously patted on the blonde's quaking shoulder.

Sakura looked up to glare at the blonde. The blonde silently smugged at her behind Sasuke's shoulder. The pinkette began to shake with a rage.

"Sakura. stay here." Kakashi spoke up, his voice stern and also cold.

Tears began to spring free from their confines as Sakura watched Kakashi picking up the blonde and going outside, with Sasuke following them behind. How could Sasuke glare at her so coldly, just for the dobe? How could she lose the trust of both her Sasuke-kun and her sensei, just because of the dobe's filthy tricks? How could Sasuke says how dare she attack the dobe?

Sobbing openly now, she got to her feet and slammed the door of the room. She had a lot to contemplate

*

Perched on the floorboard Naruko rubbed her eyes, sniffling. Sasuke was nervously squirming, more than ready to comfort her but not knowing the means.

"Here, you'll feel better." Handing a cup of tea to the blonde Kakashi sat down at left of her.

"Thank you, sensei." Naruko murmured with a hoarse voice.

A clumsy silence flew for a few moments. Then Kakashi broke it away by clearing his throat. "Well, would you like  to talk about it?"

Naruko took a sip of tea, and then held the cup tightly between her hands as if she was uncomfortable or scared "Sakura.. suddenly approached me and told me to stay away from Sasuke. So I asked her why, then she said she can't let a dobe like me to befriend with Sasuke. So I also got angry and we began to shout at each other.. I did call her a bitch first, then she called me a demon.. I'm sorry for having called our teammate a bitch, sensei, but I was angry. And Sakura called me a demon and also said that I should die.." Her slender shoulder vibrated pitifully.

Sighing Kakashi rubbed his chin. "Fangirls, you can either love them or hate them"

Sasuke was looking seriously pissed off. His eyebrows furrowed and a hiss escaped from his clenched teeth. Frankly, to Sasuke,  Sakura was nothing more than a disturbing fangirl. Condradict to Naruko, the pinkette was annoying and useless, a girl who drools over him, only seeing his looks.

And to imagine Sakura nags Naru for befriending him made him seriously pissed.

"I hope you won't take Sakura's words seriously" Kakashi opened his mouth mildly to the blondie. "I mean, the demon thing"

"Yeah"  Sasuke assisted "I- I mean we don't think of you in that way"

Naruko smiled faintly. "It's ok, I've been called a monster by the villagers for half of my life, and sometimes worse"

"If I hear anyone calling you like that one more time!" Gritting his teeth Sasuke snarled, his onyx eyes flaring with murderous intent. "I'm going to kill the moron"

"Language." Kakashi chided softly. Sasuke cleared his throat.

With a heavy sigh Naruko looked up at the dark sky. "I feel better now. Thank you, both of you." Her breathtakingly deep blue eyes shone at the two males.

Both males cleared their throats "ahem!". She chuckled, amused at their nervousness, it was like her looks were so overwhelming to them. "Well they still aren't used to me, so I guess it's understandable"

"I applaud your acting skills" the Kyuubi's thoroughly amused voice rang up in Naruko's head.

She smiled meaningfully, both at the compliment, and at her boys. The days ahead will be much much more fun

*

A/n: we have reached 50k views thanks guys!