fifty

Naruko felt constricted, like there was something holding her body. Her pillow felt hard but nevertheless not uncomfortable. There was the gentle sound of a thump thump thumping

She felt something comb through her long blonde locks, and heard a soft humming of a tune. She snuggled deeper into the cocoon of warmth and wrapped her arms around the thing holding her.

Her nose caught the scent of freshly rained on grass. She lowered her hands and clutched onto something plump, without thinking much she squeezed it.

The thing combing her hair stopped.

Naruko furrowed her brow and cracked one eye open, only to be met with the coal black eyes of Itachi Uchiha.

"Good...morning, Naru" Itachi said hesitantly. Naruko saw a faint redness on Itachi's cheeks. It was then she realized she was cuddling Itachi, her face nuzzled against the crook of his neck

And the thing she was squeezing was as it turns out, his ass.

"G-good morning!" She untangled herself from him and jumped out of the futon, looking at anywhere else but him. She blushed when she realized Itachi was shirtless, displaying his fine physique for her to admire. She found herself eyeing his firm pectorals, down to his hard looking abs.

"Get a grip Uzumaki you had those too when you were male" she chastised herself. But still, she couldn't quit staring.

"Something the matter Naruko?" Itachi asked after some time.

"Huh? Oh uh, nothing. Just um-" the girl stammered, averting her eyes from the handsome Uchiha. "Sorry for invading your space, and for, ahem, grabbing your butt"

Itachi let out a chuckle. "It's fine" he said. He didn't mind that she grabbed his ass at all, that shocked him yes but he's not innocent either. Her breasts which were pressed against his chest, caused him to have a hard on. The reason why he still hadn't gotten out of the futon yet was because he didn't want her to see his....'problem' and be called a pervert.

But still, it was beginning to get painful, he needed to take care of it fast. "I should get going, before Kakashi or Sasuke come here unexpectedly and see me" he said

"It's only six thirty, I doubt they'd be awake by now" Naruko said. She didn't want Itachi to leave yet. "At least stay for breakfast"

She sounded so hopeful, Itachi couldn't bring it in him to say no. Besides, she's spent the majority of her life eating alone, and Itachi REALLY needed to borrow her bathroom to deal with his issue.

Itachi gave her a tight smile. "Alright"

"Great! I'll go buy some eggs" she walked past him and headed to the door. Before opening it she looked over her shoulder and glared warningly "Don't. Go. Anywhere." She warned before leaving and slamming the door shut.

As soon as she was gone Itachi threw the blankets off him and headed for Naruko's small bathroom.

It had a sink, a mirror above it, a shower stall, and a toilet. Itachi stepped inside the shower stall and unbuttoned his pants and underwear.

"Better make this quick, Naru could come back any minute and I wouldn't want her hearing me" he muttered staring down at his cock.

*

Sasuke tossed and turned in his bed, his pillow covering his face. He barely slept at all last night, his thoughts were plagued by Naruko. He just couldn't stop thinking about her, and when he wasn't thinking and actually managed to fall asleep, he'd be dreaming of her. Then there were also these voices, it was HER voice, saying things. It wasn't anything alarming, it wasn't as if Naruko was talking to him

It was as if he was hearing her thoughts in his mind, as if there was something connecting his mind with hers.

She had mentioned Itachi's name a few times, and something about being hungry, doing the laundry, and even mentioned about moving to a better apartment.

That gave Sasuke the idea to ask Naruko to just move in with him. His house was too big, too quiet, and too lonely. But with Naruko around he wouldn't have to suffer the insufferable silence anymore.

This lasted the entire night. Sasuke only managed three hours of sleep.

Eventually Sasuke threw the pillow off his face and got out of bed. He went to the kitchen and checked the fridge and pantry for anything to eat, only to find nothing.

"Guess I'll have to go grocery shopping" Sasuke sighed, taking his wallet and leaving the house.

The streets were still empty, and only a few stores were already open. Vendors were setting up their shops and stalls, preparing for any early customers.

Sasuke entered a small grocery store and picked up a basket, he browsed the aisles, looking for good food at a good price.

He was at the tomato aisle when he caught sight of familiar sunshine blonde hair, it was Naruko browsing for cabbages and eggs.

Subconsciously Sasuke reached for his neck and felt Naruko's bite mark, tracing the black tattoo.

Naruko suddenly spun around and saw him. She beamed and waved at him "Sasuke! Good morning!" She greeted him, placing some eggs in her basket and walking over to him.

"You look terrible, had a rough night?" She observed his eye bags.

"Yeah, I barely slept" Sasuke responded. "I could tell" Naruko said, sounding concerned for him. She reached for his face, before her eyes dropped to her seal on his neck and her hand lowered to touch the seal.

As soon as her hand made contact with the seal, Sasuke felt an electrifying jolt of pleasure wash over him, he closed his eyes and clutched Naruko's hand, keeping it on his neck. Naruko bites her lip, a few ideas running in her mind. She decided to test one idea by gently running her fingers up and down the seal

Sasuke gasped and suddenly pressed himself against her, hugging her tightly, his breathing heavy. Naruko contained her giggle and continued rubbing the seal. "Hmm I think this is more of a mark than a seal" Naruko thinks.

"Fuck, shit" Sasuke gasped, his knees buckling. "N-Naruko what's happening to me?"

"I don't know" Naruko lied. "But I think it has something to do with my bite on your neck" she lowered herself to his neck and places a gentle kiss on the mark.

Sasuke held her tighter, breathing in her scent. Momentarily, his Sharingan activated.

She was well aware of the owner of the store and the few people in it, staring at them with either disgust or confusion.

"Aren't they a little too young?" She overheard a woman said to her friend.

"I'm honestly jealous. That bitch is getting more action than me at age twelve!"

Naruko rolled her eyes and continued kissing Sasuke's neck, sometimes nipping at the skin. She was just running with her instincts.

"Sasuke, how about we finish shopping together? We can have breakfast at my place, if you haven't eaten yet" Naruko said, pulling away from the dazed Sasuke.

Sasuke eagerly jumped at the idea of spending time with Naruko. Though, he did not show it, instead keeping a nonchalant expression. "Sure" he said. He also wanted to talk to Naruko about the idea of her moving in with him, maybe he can bring it up during breakfast. He felt excited at the prospect of them living together, seeing her everyday. He also felt smug and territorial, he could boast it to Kakashi if, WHEN, Naruko agrees. Because there was no reason for her not to agree.

Sasuke can give her a list of beneficials to living together, should she request for one.

He understood he has feelings for her, that they probably ran deeper than he thought, but this was getting ridiculous, first thinking about her to the point of losing sleep, next hearing her voice in his mind, and now planning their living arrangement. He needed to calm down.

"Let's go" Naruko took his hand and placed their baskets on a push cart. Sasuke's free hand reached to scratch the mark on his neck.