two

Naruko grinned at herself in front of the looking-glass.

It was just very amusing, to scrutinize her new body and face. She herself could not help but be amazed at how her atmosphere changes everytime she makes different facial expression. She tried many expressions: smiling, smirking, grinning, scowling, saddening, pouting and more

Though it was her own face, she could tell that she was just the prettiest little girl she'd ever seen..

"You know, what you did up to whole this time is a most terrible load of bullshit I've ever seen"

Naruko blushed

The demon fox seemed to chuckle. "It's very interesting to see you making a sassy girl out of yourself"

"Shut up!" Naruko snarled. However soon she threw a question to her tenant. "Well, what do you think of it?"

"What do I say, brat?" Snorted the Kyuubi

Snorting back Naruko stood up, and looked at the clock.

7:00 AM.

Whistling Naruko opened her closet and brought out her new clothes. Yesterday, after taking her genin exam, she ran to the stores and bought enough 'girly wearings'. Sarutobi had offered her enough money to buy girl's things.

But still a few orange, she loved that color no matter what

Humming lightly Naruko spread the clothes on the floor and examined them for a moment, before she picked her choices.

Black shorts, long-sleeved black shirt and dark orange flat jacket. Much better than a skirt, bah!

Then she wore a pair of fresh stockings and ninja boots. After Wearing her forehead protector around her neck, she picked her newly bought brush, and combed her long, soft golden hair carefully.

"How do I look?" She again asked to her sulky companion.

"You look good"

"Huh? Why a sudden kind answer?"

'Because otherwise you'll keep on pestering me for compliments...your vanity is growing"  Then the demon chuckled mockingly.

Naruko calmly blocked the fox out entirely.

No big deal. She could make this work. She was a boy before, she had so many advantages. There had to be some way she could turn this situation into something beneficial for her.

Naruko thought for a couple of moments, considering about the plan she'd concocted during whole night. Going back in time meant that she knew what would be happening before it actually happened. So technically she had a chance to change the future, including pre-crushing those who are gonna hurt her in the future. With every means, she'll CRUSH them.

She won't kill them that early. Life can be so painful, and the death will be so welcomed.

And the means, will be very, very amusing.

*

With a crash the door to the classroom crashed open and two girls struggled to get inside. One had pale blond hair and blue eyes and the other had bubblegum pink hair and green eyes.

"Goal!" The two cried out simultaneously as they finally managed to scramble inside.

"Looks like I win again Sakura" the blonde said haughtily.

"Not so fast Ino pig my foot beat yours by one centimeter!" The pinkette countered.

"I don't think so!"

A soft cough interrupted the two girls. "Excuse me"

Turning around the two looked into the dark lenses of Shino's glasses. Their reactions were distinctly different. Tossing her hair over her shoulder Sakura walked away without saying word. Ino's response was much friendlier.

"Shino" She exclaimed warmly and gave him a quick hug.

"Ino" he responded quietly. Only someone who had known him as well as did could have picked out the faint smile in his tone.

"So hey what happened to Naruto? He wasn't even here yesterday, Do you think something happened to him?" Ino asked concern visible in her bright blue eyes.

"I would not worry"

"That's it? don't worry. If he messed up he'll have to repeat the year again. Again!"

Walking past her to his usual seat Shino crossed his arms and sat down, looking out the window he responded quietly "He never fails to surprise me"

Hearing a commotion the two turned to see Sakura and several of the other girls fighting to see who would sit next to the class idol Sasuke, the last Uchiha

"Hey I'm going to sit there!" With a shout Ino joined the scuffle as well, thoughts of Naruto forgotten for the moment. Shino watched the never ending battle for the coveted seat disinterestedly.

"So where's the dead last?" An arrogant voice drew Shino's attention away from the lively catfight that was going on a few rows down. Tilting his head up he looked up and nodded to Kiba who had just entered the classroom. Shrugging he turned his attention back to the fight.

Kiba walked off to sit next to Shikimaru and Chouji.

"Hey guys" A soft, rather pleasant female voice suddenly called from the doorway, stopping all conversation as all heads turned to see who it was.

Standing in the doorway with her arms crossed was a beautiful but unfamiliar girl. Her sun-kissed golden hair reached up to her waist, and her mesmerizing deep blue eyes were resting upon the kids.

A silence fell in the whole classroom.

Girls started to glare at this new girl with hostility. When a bunch of pretty girls meet a PRETTIER girl, the outcome is obvious.

And boys.. Oh the boys. Almost half of the boys dropped their jaws, some starting to salivate at the sight of the splendid girl.

"Who's that? " Chouji mumbled, his mouth half-filled with chips.

Shikamaru silently scrutinized the new girl. Kiba was the first to make an approach. He stood up, and strode toward the girl, and opened his mouth with a most gentleman-like manner. "Hello, may I know who you are?"

Kiba blushed when the girl tilted her head little and smiled. "What's this? Can't you recognize me?"

"Huh?"

A dumbfounded murmurings rose among the other kids. "Does Kiba know that girl..?"

A tensed silence stretched out in the classroom, until Shikamaru suddenly stood up, exclaiming. "Na.. Naruto?!"

"WHAT?!" Everyone nearly jumped up.