seven

She stood in the shower for a good twenty minutes, allowing the scalding hot water to cascade down her new body. She poked at her breast experimentally, noticing the small bud at the end of each. Naruko bent forward, staring at her vagina and how it differed from the male genitalia.

"Hmm..I don't have balls" she murmured in surprise, hearing the demon fox chuckle in the back of her mind.

She continued the inspection, poking and pinching every inch of her body she could reach. She soon realized that she was very flexible.

Allowing the water to run down her face a moment, she turned the water off, grabbed her towel, and stepped out of the shower.

Drying off in her room, Naruko picked out the new clothes she was going to wear today. She decided on a sleeveless blue hooded shirt with pockets in the lower center, dark orange shorts, and some blue ninja sandals.

She carefully tied her forehead protector around her forehead this time, and realized she needed to do something with her hair, since the golden bangs had obscured her vision.

Naruko huffed in frustration, not knowing what to do with her luscious locks.

Getting an idea, she treated her hair like it was rope, and tied it in a knot on the top of her head. When she raised her arms she realized how uncomfortable she felt with her breast just…hanging free. They felt heavy, and kept on bouncing all over the place.

"Although it's kinda funny seeing them jiggling everytime I jump" she giggles

Huffing again, she searched for some medical tape to wrap her chest, since she just couldn't let it hang out like when she was a boy.

Finding the medical tape and wrapping them up as best as she could, Naruko let a small smile play at the edges of her lips. It was malicious and cold, something not normally associated with the bubbly blond, boy or not.

Idiots beware! Retribution is coming!

"Idiots beware? Retribution is coming? Are you serious?" Kurama snorted

"EEP! Stop doing that!"

"Did you say 'eep'? Oh Kami you really are a girl now"

Her eyes morphed into a medium purple tone, before they bled to the crimson eyes of the Kyuubi no kitsune. Changing back to her royal blue just as quickly, she stopped narrowing her eyes and let her face go blank. The only sign of her irritation was the tenseness in her shoulders.

"Ugh, you're lucky I don't charge you for rent!"

*

Sakura stretched her arms, closing her door behind her.

She suppressed a yawn by biting her lip to keep it in. Yawning, as she deemed, was such an ugly thing. And ugly things would not catch the right kind of attention from Sasuke.

Bending forward to stretch some more, a yawn slipped past her lips, and she yawned again for good measure.

Rubbing her face in aggravation, she adjusted her forehead protector that she turned into a headband.

Glancing briefly at the sky, she noticed how the false dawn cast a light over the sky

The real dawn still an hour away. The sky was still black "it resembling the color of Sasuke's eyes" she thought dreamily. There was a tiny, dull light on the horizon, a pale yellow in color. The yellow made her think of the dumb blonde and she scowled instantly.

"Ugh, no need to get riled up so early in the morning" She thought to herself, rubbing her eyes and walking down the street.

After a few minutes of silence, she heard a loud growling.

Looking around frantically, she recognized it was her stomach and not some feral dog. A slight blush dusted her cheeks, and she thanked Kami that the streets of Konoha were deserted this early in the morning. She would've died if someone had heard that nasty noise!

Rubbing her stomach mournfully, she continued on her way to the training ground.

"I shouldn't have skipped dinner last night!" She moaned to herself. "But whatever, I started this new diet last night that only allows me to eat salad once a day, and I want to look good for my Sasuke-kun!"

Trying to stifle another yawn that threatened to escape her lips, she ran her fingers through her precious smooth, soft luscious pink hair.

Taking a lock of hair between her fingers she examined it critically for any spilt ends or other faults. "Hmm, I wonder if I should change my hair? I know Sasuke-kun likes long haired girls, but does he like it straight or wavy?"

Flipping her hair back over her shoulder, she paused in her step. "Ahh!! Shit!" She sprinted back the way she had come. She'd forgotten to apply make-up.