five

Walking down the busy streets of Konoha by herself, Naruko grinned.

She could feel dozens of eyes following her movements, boys, men and the occasional female gaping in lust as she passed.

She would occasionally wink, smile, and wave, wondering why they didn't hold the looks of disgust they held when she was a he.

Her train of thought soon drifted to when she took the Genin Exam yesterday, and how shocked Mizuki looked when she passed the test. However, the vain part of her believed it was because she turned into such a devastatingly beautiful female.

Laughing, she considered if the moron would try to steal the Forbidden Scroll himself.

"There is a chance of him lusting after you...."

Naruko started to choke in surprise, taken aback by her tenant's random thoughts. "Hey, dammit! What do you mean by that?"

"You aren't very observant" the fox demon began, adding to himself in a mutter, "Seems that part of your personality has stayed the same--" Before he could finish what he meant, Naruko cut him off.

"What do you mean by that, are you insulting me?!"

"Hm, the obliviousness has stayed as well...Kit, did you see the way he was eyeing you up and down? If he didn't still hate your existence, he would've ravished you then and there!"

Widening her eyes in shock and disgust, Naruko suppressed the urge to shudder. "What a disgusting man..can we change the subject? I'm not in the mood to vomit "

Smirking in Naruko's mindscape, the Kyuubi, Kurama said rather viciously, "Alright, answer me this, what's going on with you all day? so flirty and bold, hormones acting up?" He teased, amused.

Instantly flushing, and growling in annoyance, Naruko crossed her arms as she continued walking down the streets. Doing this accentuated her hefty chest, drawing more eyes in her direction.

"Oh would you stop? I'm already going through enough, your teasing isn't helping!"

"I'm just amazed at how you went from a boy who didn't know flirting, even if it punched him in the face, to a girl who only ever flirts now" Kurama laughed

Naruko growled warningly

"Shush you! You fur ball! Maybe it's the change, oh who knows?!When I get a chance, I'll ask Shinigami-sama for you" Naruko snarled sardonically, storming into the only food place that accepted her back when she was still Naruto

She'll have to explain to them why she's a girl now

Sitting at the counter, she greeted the old man and Ayame before ordering a large bowl of Miso Ramen.

Waiting patiently for her food to cook, Naruko idly picked at her nails in boredom. Moments later, Sasuke pulled back the cloth and strode into the shop, sitting a few seats away from Naruko before ordering a bowl of Ham and Tomato Ramen.

"Sasuke, I didn't know you ate ramen!" Smiling cutely, Naruko was happy her ramen had arrived. Blowing to cool it off, she picked up her chopsticks, broke them, and whispered a silent 'Itadakimasu'

She was about to shovel a large amount into her awaiting mouth, when Sasuke spoke up.

"…So…How, how are you going to help me become stronger?" He asked hesitantly, turning to face her.

Closing her mouth and lowering the chopsticks, the blonde let a small smile grace her lips. "Like I told you before, I'm going to train you" She briefly looked in his direction before focusing on her food again.

"You'll train me?" He repeated, not understanding.

A tick mark appeared on her forehead in annoyance, she took a large bite of the ramen. Sighing in content, and the annoyance ebbing away, she replied. "Yep! but it depends on you"

Blinking in confusion, Sasuke asked"What do you mean?"

"You have to trust me, and not think you're always better than someone" she snapped her chopsticks at him "Truth is, you're not the best, there will always be someone better than you"