chapter 2

heey! so this isnt really very popular at all...please could you vote comment and share to people? thankyouuuu! :D

-ARIANAS POV!!-

So this was it. I took my first few steps gingerly onto the stage. As soon as the audience saw me they erupted with cheers and clapping. That made me feel slightly better so i burst out in a huge smile. I stood onto the big X and held the microphone to my lips. I recognised all the judges it was crazy seeing them in person smiling up at me. Louis leant towards his microphone.

'Hello and what's your name?' I froze and couldn't say anything but I quickly snapped myself out  of my daydreams and replied.

'I'm Ariana Grande I'm 18 and I'm from America but I moved here last year with my family' Katy cheered when I mentioned America which I giggled slightly at then Harry smiled when I giggled but quickly recomposed himself.

'Oh cool and who came with you today?' Louis asked me he was so friendly, I was starting to relax.

'Erm my parents, my amazing big brother Frankie and my boyfriend Josh.' Harry looked sad? No I was imagining it I looked back and he was sat there with the same face as before kind of not interested but listening still. The rest of them just smiled.

'Aw young love. So what song are you singing today?'

'Only girl in the world by Rihanna but I kind of mixed it up a bit' The judges looked surprised but happy and my 'mixed it up abit'.

I looked to my left and nodded shyly to the man with my CD. Suddenly all my nerves came rushing back in one. The music started to play and the judges looked confused at how I was going to sing only girl in the world to this tune.

Then was my queue I took in a deep breath then started to sing

' I want you to love me, like I'm a hot ride

oh, be thinking of me, doin' what you like

so boy forget about the world cuz it's gon' be me and you tonight.

I wanna make you bad boy, imma swallow your pride. '

with every line I sang the audience got more into it, cheering and clapping all the judges had massive smiles upon there face. It was an amazing thing just to be stood there, the adrenaline, the people smiling at me, the judges expressions.

My song finished and I hit the last note perfectly well I hope it was perfectly anyway. The audience all stood up and clapped and cheered and went crazy. The judges all stood up and clapped and smiled at me. I could not believe what was happening I was rootd to the spot smiling like a idiot but I didn't care this was the best feeling in the world.

When the crowd finally calmed down the judges and everyone took there seats again.

'That was incredible I don't even know how to describe it'

'Oh my gosh! Thank you Louis! Thankyou so much!' I was beaming like a little child getting a bar of their favourite chocolate!

'You have an amazing voice Ariana. It's so unique I can't even describe how talented you are!' I started jumping up and down.

'Katy that is such a honour thank you!'

'My god girl! You have one hell of a voice! I can't believe something as powerful came out from a little thing like you! You walked onto this stage and I fell in love with you! You are so cute and I would love to see you again.'

'Thankyou Tulisa I can't even believe you're saying that!'

'That actually blew me away it was reallly good' Harry smiled at me his dimples coming on show, I smiled back and thats exactly what mine did to.

'Thankyou all so much!'

'Time to vote... Harry?' Louis asked

'Yes'

'Tulisa?'

'Of course!'

'Katy?'

'100% yes! you go girl!'

'so that's four yes' we will see you at bootcamp!' Louis smiled at me.

'OH MY GOD! Thankyou so much this is amazing! I promise I will do you proud! Oh my gosh! YAY!' I was literally screaming. I waved one last time at the judges and ran off stage into the arms of my screaming family, boyfriend, Olly and Dermot. We all stood there jumping up and down for ages. I didn't even know what was happening all I could concentrate on was the fact I was through to bootcamp the next step towards my big dream.

Dermot interviewed me asking how I was feeling and that kind of stuff. Then I was getting hugged again. Then Olly came up to me and Josh disappeared somewhere but I was to hyped up to care about that!

'Well done kiddo! I told you you could do it! You were amazing out there' Olly gave me a huge bear hug.

'You really think so?'

'Definately! And that last note was perfect!'

'Thanks Olly! It's nice having someone to talk to who has been through all this already!' He just smiled and handed me a piece of paper.

'what's this?'

'My number in case you have any questions or anything or just because I think we could become pretty great friends' He smiled at me showing all his perfect teeth I couldn't stop but smile back.

'Thanks Olly, anyway I better be going see you at bootcamp!' I took my phone case off of my IPhone 4S and slipped the piece of paper with Ollys number inside so Josh wouldn't ask what it is and I wouldn't lose it.

'See you then love' Olly gave me one last hug and kiss on the cheek then left to interview another contestant with Caroline.

Me, my family and Josh who immediately took my hand after Olly left started to leave the building. We were all buzzing and laughing. We were talking about my audition I kept asking how I sounded and if it was good enough and they all kept reassuring me that it was fine and I was doing great so far! I just hoped they were right. I just wanted to get home and go to sleep I was shattered.

Finally I'm in my bed next to Josh who was staying over the night. He was fast asleep like I should be but I was so excited I couldn't get today out of my head. Meeting Olly, all the judges, Dermot, the audience, the audition, the new friends I made. I had to text Olly tomorrow when Josh left, I didn't want him getting angry with me. And there was also Harry the way his face dropped when I mentioned my boyfriend...or was I imagining it? It doesn't matter anyway it's not like I care or anything! And even if I did...which I don't! He is Harry Styles and i'm just Ariana Grande the girl from America who moved to London.

Why am I thinking about all this? I only needed to concentrate on one thing at the moment! And that was bootcamp.

-------------------------------------------------------------

heeey! i hope you liked it please comment, vote and share thankyou :*