chapter 3

so in this chapter there wont be much going on its just going to be some casual stuff to get to know her a little more then next chapter i will be back onto the x factor stuff and harry will get more involved:)

----------------------------------------------------------------

-ARIANAS POV!!-

I woke up and Josh wasn't next to me... I looked around and couldn't see him. I got worried I thought he was in a mood with me because of Olly. So I got out of my warm, cosy bed and went downstairs. I found him in the living room watching the TV with my dad and brother. They all got on really well which I was happy about. They hit it off first time I brought Josh over which was a great relief.

Josh looked up when I entered the room 'Hey babe! Sorry I didn't want to wake you earlier'

'It's fine,' I smiled 'I'll just go and make some breakfast'

'Not alone you won't' He got up and picked me up like a baby and ran to the kitchen with me in his arms, I couldn't stop giggling he was so childish it was hilarious!

'So what do you want?' He asked me. I looked around and then decided.

'PANCAKES!' He laughed and got all the ingredients out while I got out what we needed to mix it in and stuff. I went and asked dad and Frankie if they wanted some Frankie did but dad didn't. I had no idea where mum was so we started to cook.

15 minutes later there was flour everywhere it was so white like Narnia. I was on Joshes back trying to tell him what to do.

'Now crack the egg into the mix..NO! There's some shell in there...EW don't put it on my arm!'

He was laughing like a maniac so I decided to take over. I hopped off of his back and went to mix everything together. I poured it into the pan and then when it was time I flipped it...maybe a little to high and it kind of landed on the ceiling and was stuck...I would get it down later but now it was my mission to make pancakes!

Eventually I had eaten my pancakes and so had Josh and Frankie. Me and Josh had just finished tidying up the kitchen I wnt over to the sink to put the dirty dishes in and I slipped on the way the plates smashed everywhere and I was about to fall into the broken plates onto the floor but Josh caught me and turnd me over in his arms.

'Close on there hun' He laughed

'I know my life flashed before my eyes!' I stated trying to be seriousl.

'Was I in your future?' He asked me leaning in. I was about to reply when.. SPLAT! The pancake fell off the ceiling and landed on my head. Me and Josh both roared with laughter. Frankie and dad walked in took one look at my face and couldn't contain themselves.

All four of us were in the kitchen lauging. I was laughing so hard I could feel a six pack coming on! When we had gotten over the pancake situation we cleared up the broken plates and me and josh went upstairs. I took on look in the mirror and realised I still had bits of flour all over me and pancake in my hair I turnd to Josh.

'Excuse me why didn't you tell me I looked like this?'

'Because you still look georgous you always do!' I smiled I couldn't help myself he was so sweet.

'Aww! I love you Josh'

'I love you more Ariana'

We stood there for a while in eachothers arms it was so peaceful. He was perfect I loved him so much and I don't know what I would do without him.

'I need a shower and so do you by the looks of things' He nodded so I went to get showered up first then it was his turn.

When we were all clean and tidy we were lying on the bed together our legs tangles together.

'What do you want to do today?' I asked him.

'No idea you?'

'Movie day?' I asked he smiled and nodded. We both loved our movie days. We would sit in my bed watching movies like loads of different ones sad ones where I would cry and he would comfort me, romantic ones which we would just cuddle in, scary oned where i would just hide in his arms and he would protect me from the monsters and funny ones where we would roll around with tears iin our eyes.

We went into movie day mode meaning Josh went downstairs to make the popcorn, I picked out loads of totally different movies for us to watch and I sorted out all of the blankets on the bed and pillows for me to hide in.

We were watching scream and I was as usual screaming and hiding into Josh inhaling his perfect scent. When it finished Josh got a text. He read it then looked disappointed.

'What's wrong?' I asked I didn't like it when he was upset.

''Mum wants me home tonight apparently something big has happened and I need to be home as soon as possible' I nodded I loved Karen Joshes mum she was so sweet.

'Ok then call me later'

'Of course I will' He said smiling his perfect smile, 'I love you'

'I love you more'

'I love you most' he enveloped me in his arms and gave me a soft kiss on the lips. That moment right there was incredible just the littlest things he did would make my tummys butterflies flutter around.

Josh was amazing. We told eachother everything, we trusted eachother completely, he knew all about my past as I did his, he was fully supportive with everything I did. He was more than a boyfriend he was my bestfriend and thats what makes him so special.

Josh waved bye to Frankie and dad. Then I walked out th front to his car with him. He gave me one last kiss which again made the butterflies in my tummy go crazy then he held me for another few minutes in his arms. He got into his car and reversed ou my driveway he stopped at the bottom blew me one last kiss then drove off.

I went up the stairs to my room and checked the time it was quarter to 7. I decided to text Olly now so I grabbed my phone took the case off and typed the number into my phone and savd him as a contact.

'Hi Olly, it's Ariana Grande from the x-factor auditions sorry it took so long for me to text I have been busy today :) x'

I sent the text and waited for his reply. Then I started wondering why did he give me his number in the first place? I'm sure it must not be allowed he is a celebrity and he can't just give it out to random girls in cas I gave it out to my friends or something. Which I would never do but he doesn't know that.

'Hey Ariana! I remember you don't worry haha :) its ok dont worry about it how have you been? x'

And just like that me and Olly texted through the night none stop. He was so easy to talk to it's not romantic or anything it's just like really close friends I hoped that Josh would understand that though...