Chapter 30

-Arianas POV!!-

When we arrived at the fair there was fans, paps and the camera crews all there. We all took pictures and signed things and said a few things to the cameras before starting to go on the rides.

Me and Tulisa decided to go on the crazy cocoon where basically you lay down, you were strapped in and your carriage just got flung around everywhere. By the end of it it was safe to say we both came our a bit bruised and battered and I also came out partially deaf because Tulisa thought it necessary to scream during the whole thing.

I then went on the ferris wheel with Liam which we rocked and made it swing, the bungee thing with Katy, the boat ride with Louis and me and Jane just went down a big slide thing. Soon enough it was just me and Harry's turn.

'Hey do you want to go on the teacups?' Liam said making me spin round to face him.

'Arent they like for three year olds?' I asked laughing.

'Yeah but you're never to old for a bit of fun' He smiled and dragged me towards the teacups. I swear this boy was like a human Peter Pan,

We both had to squeeze into two separate cups because we were way too big to both fit into one. The man operating the ride looked at us disapprovingly but he wouldn't say anything because of all the cameras following us and fans laughing.

When we got off the group of fans wanted pictures so we took a few and signed some stuff.

'Please could you follow me on twitter?'

'Yeah sure whats your name?' I asked.

'@Harrysbowtie'

'Ok, I'll be sure to follow you'

'Can you follow me too?'

'How about you all put your twitter names in my phone, me, Liam and one of the celebrity judges will follow you just write down who you want to follow you? Ok?' All of the fans got excited and soon enough they were typing their twitter names into the notes on my phone.

When I got my phone back me and Liam had a look.

@Arianasdimples wants Tulisa to be the judge to follow her.

@1d1dream wants it to be Harry.

@HarrysBowtie wants Harry too.

At the bottom of all the names was a little message from one of the fans.

'You and Liam would make a cute couple ;)'

When I read that I laughed and showed Liam and he joined in.

'Of course we would' He winked.

'I believe it's time for our ride now' I heard Harry's voice say behind me. I turned round to face him.

'I guess so, what were you thinking?'

'The ferris wheel?' He asked.

'Oh, we have already been on that' Liam smiled and Harrys smile lowered a bit.

'How about the haunted house?' I asked and Harry's smile grew a bit more.

'Sure, lets go'

I said goodbye to Liam and me and Harry walked towards the haunted house. We still had a camera man following so he couldn't really say anything about us which relaxed me a little. When we got to the haunted house we got a little camera put on the front of our carriage and told there was a few cameras inside the house. Which again, relaxed me because Harry couldn't say anything in front of the cameras.