Chapter 37

-Arianas POV!!-

'Because I love you' He said looking straight into my eyes. My tummy started doing flips and I felt all happy and warm inside but before I could reply, next thing I knew he had his lips on mine and he was kissing me. In public. Well, not really. No one ever comes down here do they, but someone could. He was no longer trying to hide things between us. That makes a change.

I wonder what would happen if someone walked down here and saw us? Would they judge us? What if it was that Sophia, she would kill me. So would Louis. What if it was Liam? Would he be hurt? I had told him I didn't like him.

Wait a second, I'm still kissing Harry. While I've been daydreaming I've forgotten to push him off me and ask him what the hell was that.

I pushed Harry off me.

'What the hell was that?' I asked looking at him but he just smiled.

'You didn't seem to mind while it was going on' He smirked at me.

'Excuse me? I was in a state of shock!' I quickly defended myself. 'I said I didn't want to kiss you and then you kiss me? You cant just go around kissing girls who don't want you to!'

'Not many girls don't want me to' He was still smirking.

'You're so cocky. I can't actually believe you just said that!'

'Come on babe, I was joking.'

'Please don't call me babe.'

'Ok, I'm sorry. I was trying to lighten the air between us but obviously it wasn't working.' He apologised.

'Obviously not. But ok I accept your apology.'

'Can I kiss you again?' He asked looking at me.

'No, and I don't mean no as in kiss me anyway. I mean no, period. You can't expect us to just kiss and then for all of our problems to be solved. You had another girlfriend, we haven't spoken in weeks. Sophia had a go at me. Louis hates me. We have both been avoiding eachother. Me and Liam kissed. We most probably wont see eachother after this competition. We constantly argue and one kiss wont make up for all of that.'

'Sophia what?'

'Nothing.' I quickly said. Shit did I tell him?'

'She had a go at you?' Yeah. I did tell him. 'That's why you were crying?'

'I need to go now' I said.

'What exactly did she say to you?'

'Harry, it doesn't matter.'

'Where is she? Where's Liam?'

'Harry please no, I don't want to be the reason you have any arguments with the band. Please just leave it. I'm fine.'

'You were crying'

'So? We aren't together anymore. We haven't spoken in weeks. If I'm crying then it doesn't matter to you. You don't need to do anything about it because we are over.'

'Burt Ariana, I still care about you.'

'I know Harry, and I still care about you but we aren't good for each other.'

'Hey Ariana, you're needed for Xtra factor' A short woman by the name of Gina called.

'Ok, thanks. I'll be right there' I called back to her.

'I have to go' I said quietly looking up at him.

'Please come and see me later? Just come and knock on my door.'