chapter 5

hey guys! it will all start getting interesting soon i promis just i need to get all this out the way first:) so hope you enjoy :)

------------------------------------------------------------------

-ARIANAS POV!!-

'Oh my gosh i'm so scared! I just got on the tube I will be there in like 10 minutes where will you be?'

I pressed the send button and sent the message to Olly. I was on the tube alone on my way to bootcamp. It was really jam packed and I had a massive bag with me which didn't make things better. I had to carry around my change of clothes for the dancing part and my make up and hair stuff.  I was really nervous but texting Olly made me feel so much better. He had been through exactly what I was going through and gave me some great advice.

'don't worry about it little red, I will see you when you get here you will blow everyones mind! x'  I smiled and got off the tube it was my stop. I shoved my phone in my jacket pocket. I made my way to the bootcamp arena and when I got there I already saw a crowd of people and could hear them all I suddenly got nervous butterflies in my stomach I almost turned back but I thought of mum, dad, Josh, Olly and mainly Frankie. He does everything he can to help me. How could I let him down now?

I walked towards the entrance doors and finally got inside. There was a massive room and people just casually sat around in little groups. Some were really quiet and nervous others were all singing along in big groups to songs. Others were just talking and laughing. I had no idea where to go. I saw a small group of people around my age so I decided to go and talk to them.

'Hey' I said trying to be bubbly and smiling.

'Hi would you like a seat?' A boy with brown hair asked.

'Yeah thankyou! I'm Ariana' I introduced myself.

'I'm Lewis. This is Amy. This is ethan. This is Owen. This is Emily and this is Talia.' He pointed at everyone individually.

Lewis had brown hair, brown eyes, looked quite tall and muscular. His teeth were pearly white and his smile was so welcoming. He was wearing jeans and a white top which fit his body perfectly and a brown leather jacket.

Amy had blonde shoulder length hair and blue eyes. Her face was really round and she was quite tall and thin. She had skinny jeans, UGGs, and a plain pink shirt on. She was so pretty. She smiled friendly. I sat between her and Lewis.

Ethan had dark brown hair and he gelled the front of it into a little quiff. He had brown eyes aswell and looked pretty nice. He was a medium height and he clothes he wore mad him look like he was a kind of bad boy character. He had a black keather jacket and skinny jeans on. He wore trainers which matched his outfit perfectly.

Owen had blonde hair and green eyes. He had a slightly big nose and a massive grin on his face. He was wearing a black top and some dark blue jeans. He looked like the boy that kind of laughed at everything which should be fun.

Emily had dirty blonde hair which she let flow half way down her back. It was dead straight and lush. She wore natural makeup and her smile was perfect. Jealous! She was wearing denim shorts and a brown top which was knotted above her belly button. She also had some white braces which matched her top and shorts amazingly. Her shoes were flats with a gorgeous flower print.

Talia had brown hair and brown eyes. Her eyes were really big they were gorgeous! She was wearing grey leggings with some grey flats. Her top was black with a cute mickey mouse cartoon on the front. She wore mascara and that was all. She was so pretty its crazy she wore almost no makeup at all! I had a really good feeling about these guys.