chapter 10

hey so im trying to update loads! and if you don't like it please just don't read it I don't like reading comments about how bad it is can you please just keep that to yourself? thanks xo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

'So Ariana I guess there's one thing you want to know, well that thing is that you are through to the live shows!' My head snapped up and I looked all over her face checking to see If she was joking or something but she honestly looked serious. My face broke out into a massive smile and I started jumping up and down screaming. Tulisa and Perrie laughed and stood up to come and give me a hug.

I started crying I tried not to but I couldn't help myself I was over the moon! This was so exciting! After a few more minutes or well dones and thankyous and hugs I walked back down the stairs and saw Dermot waiting to interview me. I jumped off the third stair into him and he caught me and laughed.

'I'm guessing that's a yes then?' I just nodded into his shoulder and he laughed again. He then interviewed me for a while and then the camera man asked m to phone someone and tell them the good news. Immediately Frankie shot into my mind.

I picked up my phone and dialled Frankie's number. I wonder what time it was for him. Whoops. After a few rings he picked up the phone.

'Hello?' He said eagerly into the phone. I was pretty sure he had been waiting for thing knowing he would be the first person I called.

'Hey Frankie' I said.

'Stop it Ari. just tell me already! The suspense is killing me are you through or not?'

'AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!'

I screamed down the phone at him. I couldn't control myself not now not while I was talking to Frankie. I stopped screaming to hear him screaming at the other end.

'Well done! Oh my gosh that's wonderful! I will go and let everyone know right away! Im so proud of you little sis! I knew you could do it. I love you so much you know that?' He kept rambling on and on about how much he loved me and how excited he was and how proud he was and how he would plan a surprise for me when I get back. I just giggled. When the phone call finished I had to get interviewed by Olly and Caroline. When I got there they were both looking really happy and I think I knew why.  Bless them.

Olly and Caroline both hugged and congratulated me and we did a little interview before I got moved on. Olly promised to come and find me later though to explain everything.

Through out the day there was a lot of mixed emotions going on. Talia wasn't through to the live shows and she was devastated she was crying all day. It was horrible there was loads like that and us who did get through didn't want to celebrate to much otherwise we would kind of be rubbing it in their faces!

It was a really awkward situation to be in. We had to spend that night and the plane journey home with them the next day so there was no proper celebrating until we were in our houses with our family. But I wasn't thinking about that yet now I was thinking about finding Olly to find out what happened with him and Caroline.

I looked for him everywhere but I couldn't find him I found Caroline and that was good enough.

'Care to explain?!' I asked her giving her a hug.

'Well we both kind of admitted we liked eachother but decided not to talk about it now because there is people everywhere and cameras and we don't want to go public straight away'

'Aww that's great' I said hugging her again 'Wheres Olly?' I asked her. Her face suddenly dropped.

'Well his granddad has been ill for the past few months and he has been on life support and they have decided to take him off. But they are waiting till Olly gets there.' my heart stopped and all I could think of was him on a plane by himself all sad and miserable.

'Well then what are we doing standing here?'

'What?'

'We should be with him comforting him and helping him through this!'

'But we won't be allowd-'

'Yes we will! I have known him for years remember and you and him are both crazy about eachother! They have Dermot and the other contestants I will just be one less to worry about!' Caroline agreed and we rushed off to find Tulisa. She agreed when she saw our pleading faces.

Now all we had to do was try to reach the airport before Olly and get on the same flight.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey I hope you liked it :) so yeah bye x