Chapter 32

-Ariana's POV!!-

'So he had another girlfriend the whole entire time? And he thought you wouldn't find out?'

'Well, if he hadn't brought her here to the studio then I probably wouldn't of' Me and Frankie were in Maccy D's and I was filling him in on everything that had happened, which was a lot.

'Have you spoken to him since?'

'Well, kind of. I had to spend time with him for filming but then I just said to forget it and be happy with her. Since then I haven't spoke to him really'

'Really? As if, what about Liam though, ehh? You seemed pretty close' Frankie teased winking at me.

'What? Liam? No' I laughed. 'He's like a brother to me'

'A brother? Really?'

'Well, either a really not cool brother or cousin. You're still my number one' I smiled.

'Good save there' He smiled at me.

'I know, but me and Liam just wouldn't happen. Me and anyone at the moment for that matter. I don't want to be with anyone. I recently ended things with Josh and Harry but that's a secret...and I just don't have the time right now, it's really not an option right now.'

'I understand, but you better let me know when there is s special guy for you'

'Yeah, whatever. Shut up and eat your chips' I laughed throwing a chip which hit him in the forehead. Score.

Frankie was staying in a hotel near by the contestants house and mum and dad would be joining him on Friday night ready for all three of them to come to the final on Saturday night and Sunday if I were to get into the top two.

Frankie drove me back to the house and we said bye. We arranged to meet up for lunch the next day which I was extremely excited about. I hadn't really had time to speak to anyone in the house but now it just made me so happy seeing my brother again.

When I got in I went straight upstairs and straight to bed. This was such a tiring week and it had barely begun but it was so fun and I was so lucky to have a chance like this so I wasn't complaining.

'Ariana' I heard Liam's voice and knocking from the door.

'Mhhgnm' I mumbled sitting up onto my elbows and rubbing my eyes.

'It's time to get up. The car will be leaving in a minute'

'Ok give me 5 more minutes?'

'Sure' Liam laughed. I fell back onto my pillow and went back to sleep. When I woke up again I was in Liams arms and he was taking me somewhere.

'Um where are we? And why am I being lifted?'

'We are at the studios, you just looked so peaceful I didn't want to wake you' He said smiling down at me.

'Oh, well thanks' I said kind of awkwardly. When we got to the door Liam still didn't put me down and to be honest I didn't really want him to, that would mean walking myself which is so much effort. I laughed at myself for being so lazy and made a mental note to start exercising. We all know that wont happen but oh well.

'Hey Liam, Ariana' a voice said but when I looked up he had walked past us. I sat up and looked around Liam to see a 6ft man with skinny jeans, a leather jacket, curls and a beanie on walk away.

'Hey' Liam called back. Harry turned back around and looked at us, then his focus turned to me. He looked straight into my eyes and I looked back at his. He stopped walking and just looked at me. I smiled and waved slightly but Harry just sighed and turned round to start walking away again. Great.