chapter 7

hey! at the moment i have been updating both quite alot simply because im bored and love writing these stories:') so here we go:)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

I finished my little chat with Harry he helped me up off of the sofa and then walked me out of the room we were in. When we walked out everything went quiet and everyone looked at us. I just scanned the room for our little group and most importantly Owen. I quickly found him. He looked so sad and instantly I felt so guilty. He was the only person who hadn't looked up when me and Harry walked in. It was so hard to know I had upset someone this much.

I started to walk to my group and everyones eyes were glued to me like they couldn't look away. When I reached our group Owen finally looked up. We didn't say anything. I just held out my hand and he looked at me confused.

'Owen, please may I have this dance?'

'Are you sure? I don't want to hurt you!'

'Owen, please may I have this dance?' I repeated myself. He suddenly smiled and took hold of my hand. We walked into the middle of the room and everyone cleared the dance floor. Now everyone was watching our every little move. It was kind of weird. I nodded at Harry who nodded at the music man and he started to play the music.

I put all my efforts into this dance! It meant so much to me and him. I just couldn't see him that upset and ruin his chances of getting through and not try to do anything about it. Then we started going into the spinning section. Owens grip instantly tightened a little. I smiled at him to show I was ok. We both moved together as one person we were in perfect sync. When we finished the spinning part of the dance everyone started clapping even though it wasn't the end of the dance.

Now was our big finish. I ran to Owen and he lifted me and spun me around. We finished then the whole room filled with clapping and cheering. Me and Owen started to laugh. He carried me off of the dance floor and wouldn't let me down. Everyone surrounded us giving us pats on the back, hi 5s, hugs, well dones, everything!

When all the commotion stopped Katy stood up and started to talk.

'Now we are going to give you a few favourite singers and you will choose one of their songs to sing for us. You have one hour to pick your singer, your singers song and to rehearse. These singers are Mariah Carey, Michael Jackson, Alicia Keys, Bruno Mars, Jessie J or Justin bieber. Have fun and we will see you in a hour!'

I immediately knew which song I was going to sing I used to get asked to sing it at weddings and stuff back in America and I used to always get so many compliments on it especially the high notes! I was going to sing Mariah Careys 'Emotions' I knew it would give me a pretty good chance of getting through. I went and found myself some toilets they weren't the ones we had been using all day so I was pretty sure no one would walk in on me. I just needed some time to chill and practise quietly by myself. Katy had said to be back by 1:15 so I kept checking my phone. I started to sing the song and immediately all these old memories came back of when I used to sing at weddings and the happy look on the couples faces and how much they loved eachother and you could tell that there was a certain bond and they would actually be together till the day they die.

It was such a happy song for me and I loved to sing it. I was about to walk out of the toilets and I heard something some people talking. I didn't know where it was coming from but I quickly looked around and realised it was coming from the vent. It was all the Judges talking..about me?