chapter 29

sorry guys I was on holiday but I'm back now and updating often (as I can) this book is coming to an end soon but there is going to be a sequel very soon: ) thanks for all your support I love you all so much x

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-Arianas POV!!-

It was Monday and we were back at rehearsals but somehow this was different. Everyone was manic going crazy. This was the final. Everything had to be perfect.

It was lunch time but still everything was up in the air. People were coming and trying things with my hair whilst I was eating my pasta. It was really weird but it had to be done and this was only Monday. I hadn't quite decided which songs I would use yet. Tulisa wanted them all to be original and written by me. So I had been hard at work finding songs I had written and asking Tulisa what she thinks.

Tulisa said she likes them all. I felt I needed to do a song which is a bit more upbeat and so I can get everyone up on their feet. So me and Tulisa had chosen Baby I. Then I had two more choices left. One of them I would have to sing with Tulisa.

Tulisa had heard all of the songs I had written in the X-factor house (mainly about Harry). And she particularly liked one called Daydreamin' which I wrote when me and Josh were still together but we weren't really a couple. We would just text because I was too busy with the show and I would daydream about Harry but back then I thought it was a silly little crush. Every girl in the house fancied Harry and I mean he's so famous so it was just my imagination, or so I thought.

She also liked one called You'll never know. Which I wrote when Josh was begging for me back but I was already with Harry. But I refused point blank to sing that. It would just upset and embarrass Josh on national telly and I'm not even with Harry so...

The other one Tulisa really liked was Better left unsaid. Which was a song I had written in the past few days really. It was a mix of both Harry and Josh. Little parts for each of them. And it really meant a lot to me. In the end we decided on Baby I, Daydreamin' which I would be doing with Tulisa, and You'll never know. These were Tulisa's favourites and she knows best so even though they weren't my first choices they would benefit me best. Also I could put a lot of emotion into singing them because they were such emotional times for me.

It wasn't until lunch that I heard about Harry's break up from Mandy. I heard two workers on the show gossiping about it. They had loads of rumours, one of them including me. Quite a few including me actually which I found quite funny to be honest. I'm sure Harry didn't though. He had lost both of his girlfriends in the same night by the sounds of it. I wanted to ask how he was but I couldn't bring myself to do it.

When lunch was over I was back alone in my studio practising the songs and thinking about backing vocals and everything. I sat down at the piano and started playing and singing Daydreamin'. No matter how hard I tried to work and keep focused I couldn't help but imagine Harry walking in and hugging me from behind like he always used to do. Funny, how I was daydreaming about Harry whilst singing a song about daydreaming about Harry.

I rehearsed all day and Tulisa was just as busy as I was but we still had a good two hours together rehearsing. Our voices went well together especially in this song which I was so happy about. The more time I spent rehearsing with Tulisa the more I felt I could win. She had this amazing quality about her that made you feel incredible about yourself and honestly, I think we could do it.